SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The sellers of the knock off DiCE units come and go quickly. It's hard to find a seller with a good rating, or any rating at all. I've looked mostly at Amazon and eBay. Prefer Amazon due to the super easy return policy.

So who are the good sellers of DiCE and VIDA this month?

·
Registered
2005 s40 2.4i
44 Posts
I got mine from eBay. Can confirm it works perfectly. Ships from China, but arrived in Germany in less than 2 weeks since ordering.

·
Premium Member
1,203 Posts
I ordered last week on ebay from "itisnew" a very convincing seller.. something like 130 reviews, mostly good and in English more broken than my sentence. =-D I'll let ya know when I get it!

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I ordered last week on ebay from "itisnew" a very convincing seller.. something like 130 reviews, mostly good and in English more broken than my sentence. =-D I'll let ya know when I get it!
Can you post a link? I can't find this seller.

·
Premium Member
1,203 Posts
Can you post a link? I can't find this seller.

FWIW... a few weeks ago they seemed to be around $90.. then when I was looking most of the prices almost doubled so I paid the $120 for this one.. now I'm seeing a mixed bag again. IDK... Obviously didn't want ripped off. I have no affiliation with this other than paying for one...

Also, the "very convincing seller" comment was mostly sarcastic! It's just another chinaman (dressed like a lady) selling stuff.

·
Premium Member
624 Posts
Highly recommend downloading and getting VIDA running before buying a DICE. You'll be able to test the DICE right away and cross swords with the seller if it's a dud. Installing VIDA from the discs that come with them often doesn't work. My discs were useless, even after following instructions!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts