SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've seen a few posts on here all showing the capabilities of VDASH, but I havn't really found any good information about where to buy it, the hardware you need to use, and what its limitations are.

I've seen (all in foreign languages) prices from $300USD to $2000USD (both a bit steep).

Can I use the regular DICE unit I used with my VIDA 2014D installation?

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Did the information in this and this website not answer your questions?
You can still contact them with questions. I hear they are pretty responsive.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The FAQ on there didn't really answer my questions (where to get, how much it costs)

The only one that had a price was the .nl domain. And it was 400/per year (if google translate can be trusted). But it doesn't say if its euro, usd, etc.

I think ill have to reach out to them.

·
Registered
2,338 Posts
https://d5t5.com/

There is no hardware, it is a download. You already have DiCE and a computer, so that's all you'll need.

It is a pay service. You will have to spend nearly half to a full day to crack your CEM pin before you can do anything with the CEM.

Many posts on here about the various services we've tried to enable in VDASH, both successful and not.

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
I also already own a VIDA/DICE setup but just acquired a '17 S60 which I can't use the VIDA 13A on. I just want something I can do basic DIY jobs like scan/clear codes and replace brakes (release EPB). Can I do that with VDASH?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts