SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys, I'm new here so don't know many solid volvo guys.

Just wondering if you know any reliable places to get struts and maybe springs installed, preferably around mississauga somewhere

.... or if anyone has the tools and know-how and is willing to help me out for a few hours in return for some :beer: that would be even better! :beer:

The fronts struts on my s40 t5 are gone and I need to get them replaced, so might throw springs on as well.

Also, any idea on how much it'll cost, dealer rates are insane :mad:

Cheers!

·
Registered
290 Posts
If its anything related to suspension, you can try out speedstar in Markham. They will also honor any warantty there are from the manufacturer.
Installed my KW's from them and a few here too uses them for suspensions and fender roll, tires, balance.

good service too. :)

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
I've used Drummond Automotive at Steeles & Dixie in Brampton (owner used to work at the Volvo dealership that used to be in Malton) and more recently KWL Automotive at Bloor & Ossington/Dundas West in Toronto (owner used to work at Volvo of Toronto I believe). KWL did the rear shocks on my R in June and will be doing my driver side strut soon once I pick it up in Buffalo.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks for the info guys.

to s_moneh, I'm near erin mills t.c in mississauga. I know it's not terribly difficlut to do, I'm just not too comfortable with the work and don't have the necessary tools to get it done.
I've just stuck with doing the oil changes and brakes myself. Havn't done any suspension work before.

·
Registered
276 Posts
what year is the s40? i'm right by dixie mall. if its nothing complicated with all kinds of sensors and stuff i'm sure i could lend a hand

1 - 7 of 7 Posts