SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Parts up here in Canada is expensive, and I'm looking to purchase the parts for front and back park assist for my 2012 S60 T6.

What is the best place to order these parts online besides VolvoWholeSaleParts.com.

Thanks.

·
Registered
3,683 Posts
Hi all,

Parts up here in Canada is expensive, and I'm looking to purchase the parts for front and back park assist for my 2012 S60 T6.

What is the best place to order these parts online besides VolvoWholeSaleParts.com.

Thanks.
Try:

www.erievovo.com

·
Registered
1,835 Posts
Erie won't have any wrecked 2012 S60's in stock - there are 5 or so JY's in the country with a new S60 right now and I'd hardly count on a wrecking yard to give you all of the wiring and parts required for something like this.

Tasca Volvo has excellent pricing on new parts, but their shipping can be expensive. Are you a member of VCC? VCOA discount gets me 15% off parts at my dealer which usually is the cheapest and most convenient way to do it.

Also, you will need the dealer to program the sensors so you'll have to pay them either way.

·
Registered
10 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you guys, I'll give one of those places a try.

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
+1 for ViVA....great to deal with.

·
Premium Member
8,700 Posts
I find Tasca Online is pretty good as well. Much cheaper cost price and reasonable shipping.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts