SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've seen a few people mention BostonVolvoVillage but it's not listed there. Any other options out there before resorting to my dealer? Anyone have PN's for the nordic oak waterfall and door trims?

Thanks!

·
Registered
6,415 Posts
You may have to shop overseas since I doubt Nordic Oak is much sold in the State or that it's an option at all!
That said a Volvo dealer might be able to make a spacial order for you but you'll pay the full price...

·
Registered
2016 V60 Cross Country, 2020 V60 Cross Country (Polestar optimized)
54 Posts
You may have to shop overseas since I doubt Nordic Oak is much sold in the State or that it's an option at all!
That said a Volvo dealer might be able to make a spacial order for you but you'll pay the full price...
This isn't the case, you can order the nordic light oak trim here.

I believe the parts you want are
Please check that these are correct with the place you order from (I use turnervolvoparts.com). The reason I'm not 100% is because I only wanted the waterfall part (not the lower console or door inserts), so I only ordered the center console part number.

Here is the list of part numbers for the various colors from Volvo:
http://accessories.volvocars.com/AccessoriesWeb/Accessories.mvc/en-US/US/C30/2012/T5/Manual/L.H.D/ShowDocument/VCC-449089

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
Holy old thread!

But good info. Also Borton Volvo is great to work with and takes custom orders.

·
Registered
2016 V60 Cross Country, 2020 V60 Cross Country (Polestar optimized)
54 Posts
Sorry for the resurrection! i was just ordering myself tonight and came across this — thought I'd add the information for anyone else who might come across it.

·
Registered
557 Posts
Glad to see another Nordic light oak fan!

Everyone who takes a ride in the wife's car has commented - see here

1 - 6 of 6 Posts