SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know where I can buy H7 GE Nighthawk bulbs? Read a review on several lightbulbs in the current Consumer Reports, they gave it the best marks for lighting distance and color.

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Re: Where to buy GE Nighthawk bulbs? (Guinea)

Dunno, but I have not found anything short of HID that is superior to the PIAA bulbs. Neither has TireRack or IPD. <p>To hell with Consumer Reports and their we know what is right for you attitude. Anybody who will proclaim that all CD players sound alike and therefore they don't evaluate CD player sound quality clearly has an internal agenda.<p>Seriously, quality is the only bargain.

·
Registered
764 Posts

Guinea- The Wal-Mart by me sells them, if you got one near you, check it out, they all should carry the same products.

·
Premium Member
3,357 Posts

I would buy Osram SilverStars from <A HREF="http://www.powerbulbs.co.uk" TARGET="_blank">http://www.powerbulbs.co.uk</A>/<p>They are a European bulb which produces a better output than the US Phillips SilverStars. I use them in my car and while they are not HIDs, they are far superior than other bulbs I have tried.<br>

·
Registered
4,382 Posts

I second that. The Osrams are amazing, the improvement in visibility is quite pronounced.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: Where to buy GE Nighthawk bulbs? (ss60)

Ordered the Osrams from powerbulbs.com after I couldn't find the nighthawks at my local walmart.<br>Thanks

·
Registered
339 Posts
Dont waste your time and money on GE Nighthawks. I had them on my previous car and the difference was not THAT noticeable.<p>I suggest you go with PIAA. I have some friends who did have a bad batch(2 sets in one year, but thankfully, there is warranty). So far, so good for me. <p>

1 - 7 of 7 Posts