SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I pulled the grille off and, to my amazement, the horn is not there. Not on accident, I mean to say that the horn stopped working, and I have no idea where it is. Anyone with some tips? I'm going to check for loose connections before I think about needing to buy a new steering wheel so the fiance can honk at people.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Re: where is it (BeerEngineer)

It should be behind the bumper, under the car infront of the front left wheel. Unless it fell off.

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: where is it (VolvoBob)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD><i>Quote, originally posted by <b>VolvoBob</b> »</i></TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">It should be behind the bumper, under the car infront of the front left wheel. Unless it fell off.</TD></TR></TABLE><p>It may have. Now, weeks after the fiance tells me the horn isn't working anymore, mentions that she thinks something fell off the car and she ran over it (on the left side, no less), but couldn't see anything.<p>Despite the multiple cosmetic failures of a car driven in buffalo winters for years and years...the engine refuses to die. It's mildly corroded on the bottom, though no real structural rust. I still have dreams of going to town on it and redoing the suspension, possibly turbocharging in about 10 years, but I'm sure it will explode by then.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts