SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
21 - 40 of 614 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
2007 s60 R - Atacama -153k - $8,900

I’d say this is the best R price for that peanut butter interior… and looks/reads well maintained at dealer and has upgrades and private party sale.

·
Registered
237 Posts
2007 s60 R - Atacama -153k - $8,900

I’d say this is the best R price for that peanut butter interior… and looks/reads well maintained at dealer and has upgrades and private party sale.

View attachment 131428
View attachment 131429
Wouldn’t Gobi be peanut butter interior? It’s actually brown.

To me, atacama is orange?

·
Registered
41 Posts

Totally, It just reminds me of it... and its my favorite color of any interior on a Volvo. However, since the seller called it "Orange" I'm thinking he's no enthusiast. Then again he did a lot of IPD upgrades.

·
Registered
13,993 Posts
Note to anyone interested, older Atacama like this tends to look better in pictures than it does in person.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Note to anyone interested, older Atacama like this tends to look better in pictures than it does in person.
Very true, on the plus side I would say you can use it without worrying a bunch about ruining the seats.

·
Premium Member
2,802 Posts

I'd say orange is pretty accurate. "Baseball glove" is what you most often hear.
Gobi is beige, "sand" 🙂

·
Premium Member
2,802 Posts
Bet it needs just about everything.
My P80 experiences say, you're probably right. Not this guy's fault, just the nature of the beast. Actually, from a one-line description, it's hard to tell if it's had a new trans or a throttle module or strut mounts, or all those other charming quirks that go with 'em🥴
But it's got plenty going for it: only 96K miles for $5800 USD, it's a '99 so it's tunable, nice interior, clean, one-owner (which can be either good or bad, but it looks like this one still cares).
He put the newer R on the tailgate; just that one little thing says to me that this guy still had fun with it, so maybe he maintained it. Hard to know without digging in. Can't say I've ever cared for BBS wheels. But it looks good enough that if I were in the market, I'd be hittin' him up.

·
Registered
1,945 Posts
(accidentally posted in last month)

Hmmmm.
I kinda dig it.

01 V70 5spd non turbo
113k miles
$3800

But branded title

·
Super Moderator
8,734 Posts
Showed up in the wrong month. Should have been here:

2004 V70M Wagon

·
Registered
41 Posts

·
Registered
2004 V70 T5M
2,571 Posts
ALSO f this Canuk for trynna bring down P80R prices.
HA this has been up for several months. Won’t sell at this price here lol. Maybe $2k less.

·
Registered
116 Posts

·
Registered
1,945 Posts
very nice. non turbo for slow pokes like me but alas outta my price range.
Now that I have the T6 XC, I'd have no complaints with a fwd non turbo V70 manual that'd pull 30+mpg on the highway, just waiting for the right example to surface :)
Would be a perfect addition to the garage

(of course a T5 would be good too)

·
Registered
1,945 Posts
Ok, Who's looking for a mint Volvo Cannondale bike?

Reactions: shujump and ZZZZZZZ

·
Registered
17,420 Posts
21 - 40 of 614 Posts