SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 20 of 614 Posts

·
Registered
6,217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does a lack of anyone starting the new thread mean there’s nothing good in the market to post, or we’re all just busy?

This seems like it might be a known car.

2008 C30 T5a Blue/Two-Tone 180k - $5k

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
Busy weekend.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Reactions: Chicago_Wagon

·
Registered
6,217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Edit: I think I posted this before.

1999 V70 XC with a S60R motor - $3,200

·
Registered
6,217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Tony spec: RSE.

2009 XC70 T6 Black/Black 184k - $9k

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
So busy last few days, missed the last ~180 posts in the last thread. Any good xc90s?

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6,217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
So busy last few days, missed the last ~180 posts in the last thread. Any good xc90s?
Oh, yeah, there were several original owner V8 Sport/RD’s with perfect paint and thick maintenance histories for pretty cheap and close to you...

But they’re all sold now. 😿

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
Oh, yeah, there were several original owner V8 Sport/RD’s with perfect paint and thick maintenance histories for pretty cheap and close to you...

But they’re all sold now.
You got me at least the babies are asleep already.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
305 Posts
Posting just for the brown interior on the 2004 XC70.. Don't see too many of those! And Volvo actually named it "brown" in the 2004 brochure - no catchy name.

·
Registered
17,420 Posts
First glance that thing looked sharp, but OMD it needs help. Yeah - busy weekend, and this one starting today isn't going to get any slower.

Does a lack of anyone starting the new thread mean there’s nothing good in the market to post, or we’re all just busy?

This seems like it might be a known car.

2008 C30 T5a Blue/Two-Tone 180k - $5k

View attachment 131294

·
Registered
17,420 Posts
I love that brown interior. I almost bought a white one with it years ago. My original indy called it a "sorta reverse chocolate eclair".
Posting just for the brown interior on the 2004 XC70.. Don't see too many of those! And Volvo actually named it "brown" in the 2004 brochure - no catchy name.

·
Registered
1,945 Posts
Scam? Or is this par for a plain auto V70R with 200+ miles

·
Premium Member
2,802 Posts
Reactions: MrTodd

·
Registered
2004 V70 T5M
2,571 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,802 Posts
Expecting higher? Or lower?? 😄 It's probably legit. They priced it smack-dab in the middle of the KBB Private Party number. Which says to me, they really don't know where the market is on these cars.
Standard caveats apply: what's the Carfax look like, does it have mechanical issues, does it have that springtime-fresh dead body aroma? They may know a lot of things we don't.
those pics aren't exactly high-res, I have a feeling it would be a little disappointing in person. It's got that "kicked-around" look. Something going on with that right-rear wheel arch, like it's been mushed against a doorframe. Missing a foglight, don't know what's going on with the other one. That's just for starters, I'm sure. I feel odd picking apart a $4K car, it is what it is. Maybe it could be rehabbed, but it would likely take some serious work.

Scam? Or is this par for a plain auto V70R with 200+ miles

·
Registered
2004 V70 T5M
2,571 Posts
Yup — but if it was listed at $10k, you’d probably have a bunch of people trying to justify it lol

1 - 20 of 614 Posts