SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So Im trying to find out where can I have the center bore bored out to 65.1 in the tri state area so the wheels can fit my S60?
Please help!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
501 Posts
I don't know of any exact places but I'd start looking up local machine shops or wheel restoration shops and call and ask.

However, why not just get the hub-centric adapters/spacers from Viva? They're a little pricey but well worth it especially if you want to sell the wheels in the future.

·
Registered
387 Posts
Sounds like he wants to go larger... Hub Centric spacers ill only help when the wheel bore is larger than the hub.

·
Registered
4,382 Posts
Sounds like he wants to go larger... Hub Centric spacers ill only help when the wheel bore is larger than the hub.
That's not true. You can get hubcentric spacers to go to a larger, same size, or even a smaller hub. I have a set of VIVA ones on my car. They adapt the 65.1 hub down to 63.4 to fit the C30/C70/S40/V50 wheels (without needing to bore the wheel out at all)

here they are on my S60 with Mirzam C70 wheels - spacers are 10mm front and 15mm rear.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys that was so helpful, I completely forgot about the VIVA hub centric rings ! and thats only $45 which I find pretty cheap , as I imagined redrilling the center bore would have been like $200 lol

1 - 5 of 5 Posts