SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 20 of 100 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where are all the pictures from all of you lucky XC90 owners? Am I the only one who's dying to start seeing more real life pictures? I expected a higher flow of pictures by now...

·
Registered
2 Posts

T6 Inscription, Onix Black, 20" 10-Spoke Diamond Cut, Air Suspension, Charcoal & Metal mesh, Vision, Convenience, HUD, B&W. European Delivery 14 Sep. 2015
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,028 Posts

Just picked it up! Next Monday it will be going in for Opticoat Pro Plus treatment.

I got the 21" wheels without air suspension. Was concerned about the ride....but have no concerns now. Love the handling!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That's what I'm talking about! Beautiful pics! Keep em coming!!!

Just picked it up! Next Monday it will be going in for Opticoat Pro Plus treatment.

I got the 21" wheels without air suspension. Was concerned about the ride....but have no concerns now. Love the handling!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Thanks for sharing your first impressions. I'm currently on the fence with the air suspension...

·
Registered
260 Posts
How's the white blond combo? That's the color combo we were thinking. Did you get blond or charcoal floor?

·
Registered
5 Posts
We love the look of the white / blonde combo. We have a blonde floor however we were expecting a charcoal floor. Love the look but will be a bit more work. We will try post photos soon.

·
Registered
417 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Nice pics! Looks way nicer than the Range Rover Sport in my opinion... I parked next to one myself on the weekend too.

1 - 20 of 100 Posts