SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

21 - 40 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Welcome Dan and Smokehead. Driving much?

Thanks knut! Yeah, I'm driving a bit, but splitting the mileage between two cars - so as to not rack up 50,000km a year in the RS...

Love the S40 though; it's sooooo much more comfortable for around town - and highway work, as it actually has cruise control. No fast (Euro) Ford has that little feature...

·
Registered
370 Posts
Hidden Posts..... Adam, just tell me when things are going on like this. I barely have enough time to do the sh!t I have to do. Hey Smokehead, what do you have?

Regards,

Michael

·
Registered
158 Posts
Anyone going to the National Rally? Has anyone been to one before?

·
Registered
158 Posts
Hey guys,

I am organising the first National C30 Run in the Otways Victoris. I will send you PM tomorrow with the details.

Be great to see you there.

Steve

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hopefully someone will see this..

New volvo owner here.

Picked up a 2009 XC90 3.2 LE as the family barge.

Question: Where in Oz can we get parts at reasonable prices?

I'm about to call my local dealer/workshop - just installing VIDA so I can get part numbers. But I'm expecting they'll be insanely priced. I want to get fluids for the Haldex and rear diff, as well as a bunch of filters, so I can start off ownership knowing its all been done :D

·
Registered
212 Posts
Import them from America in shipments of less than $1000 each. Prices over here are stupid. I looked at ordering Ixion 19" rims for my S40, Over $900 each over here, or $440 USD each, I could get four shipped from the US for the price of two over here. Madness!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Yes, I'm doing a 'Lazarus' with this thread. :)

Thanks to the Swedespeed admin(s) for recently cleaning out 3 pages of spam. Now we might hopefully see some more genuine Aussie traffic in here.

Many Aussies are also over on www.ozvolvo.org too.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Here! Just purchased my first Volvo! S60 T6 and very pleased with my new set of wheels coming from a VW Golf GTI.

Melbourne.
Welcome. Being an international board, this site is excellent for finding technical information.

Socially, you'll find many OzVolvo-ites are also based in Melbourne.

·
Registered
3 Posts
New to the forum

Hi,
New to the forum but not so new to Volvo's.

Currently have a 2004 v70 2.5T which is doing the family car job.
Previously had a 2001 V70 2.4 NA, a 2001 XC70 2.4T and a 2001 v70 T5.

Happy to share any knowledge I may have.

21 - 40 of 45 Posts