SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I asked this question on the OSD Forum - no responses...so thought I’d try my luck here.

Mrs. T’s 2005 V50 AWD is (like us!) getting a little “long in the tooth”. :)

That said - there’s a cousin reunion planned in Sweden this summer...so perhaps a Delivery Run?:thumbup:

·
Registered
714 Posts
I asked this question on the OSD Forum - no responses...so thought I’d try my luck here.

Mrs. T’s 2005 V50 AWD is (like us!) getting a little “long in the tooth”. :)

That said - there’s a cousin reunion planned in Sweden this summer...so perhaps a Delivery Run?:thumbup:
Hi Tom! We just received our MY2020 Order Guides and Overseas Delivery order tool will go live on April 15th. Pricing should be release before then. Give me a call.

Tom (206) 985-3811

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Great news, Tom! Will ping you next week.

·
Registered
66 Posts
It looks like it is available now on the OSD website

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
No sport steering wheel...FML!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hi Tom! We just received our MY2020 Order Guides and Overseas Delivery order tool will go live on April 15th. Pricing should be release before then. Give me a call.

Tom (206) 985-3811
Hi Tom,

Do you have any information on the colors for v60cc. The spec sheet I have from OSD has no information regarding interior color options or exterior colors.

·
Registered
667 Posts
This is very exciting to me. The pricing is pretty much how we expected for USA MSRP. Even with a $995 OSD fee, if that's indeed what is happening now, there's a notable reduction in MSRP for OSD -- though I realize that non-OSD dealer sales prices may well be close to the OSD prices which themselves I think are non-negotiable. I see that they have removed a CD player as an OSD option from MY2019. I also don't see mudflaps as an option here -- something I find invaluable; my cars that don't have them are a constant mess and need lots more cleaning.

I wonder if the 2020 version will have the Google replacement for Sensus, or if they'll wait til MY2021 to install that. Polestar 2 will have the Google OS, so that's a good sign that MY2020 Volvos will have it. I won't buy until Google OS replaces what currently passes for an infotainment system.

·
Registered
6,912 Posts
mudflaps is accessory you can buy separately and they install it. Just send FDC your purchase list a week before your trip when confirming your dinner time, lunch choice, etc with them.

MY2020 doesn't have Android UI. Not mentioned anywhere.

Sent from my Z978 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
104 Posts
I was really hoping for rear seat boosters. Either single like on the xc90 or dual outboard. Maybe they’ll add it last minute ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

·
Registered
714 Posts
Hi Tom,

Do you have any information on the colors for v60cc. The spec sheet I have from OSD has no information regarding interior color options or exterior colors.
Good morning,

Sorry for the delay. We've been getting ready for visitors from Sweden and I've been out of the office. Here are the available colors for MY20 V60CC:

EXTERIOR
ICE WHITE
CRYSTAL WHITE
OSMIUM GREY
ONYX BLACK
DENIM BLUE
PINE GREY
FUSION RED
BIRCH LIGHT
PEBBLE GREY

INTERIOR
BLOND CITY WEAVE TEXTILE
CHARCOAL
AMBER
BLOND

CHARCOAL NAPPA
AMBER NAPPA
BLOND NAPPA
MAROON BROWN NAPPA

Let me know if you have additional questions.

Sincerely,
Tom

·
Registered
68 Posts
Tom, will you have any MY20 V60 or V60CC to take a look at? (I am considering purchase of V60CC and I would prefer to see the car before making the purchase.) Other dealer in the area told me they wouldn't have any, online orders only.

·
Registered
714 Posts
Tom, will you have any MY20 V60 or V60CC to take a look at? (I am considering purchase of V60CC and I would prefer to see the car before making the purchase.) Other dealer in the area told me they wouldn't have any, online orders only.
Hi there. I will have three 2019 V60's, a Momentum, Inscription and R-Design in June and July and will get my first V60CC's in July.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Thank you very much Tom. The V60CC is probably MY20, right? Is it fair to assume that in July we will start seeing MY20 vehicles?

·
Registered
714 Posts
Thank you very much Tom. The V60CC is probably MY20, right? Is it fair to assume that in July we will start seeing MY20 vehicles?
Good morning,

The V60CC will be MY20 for sure and should arrive mid to late July here on the West coast. I've got two that will roll off the assembly line on May 17th and should be on time.

Tom

1 - 15 of 15 Posts