SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
the story:
some time ago a friend(i know him from a Volvo forum & from meetings) wanted to refurb his rims, problem was, he needed his car & didn't had a spare set... I have 17" Pegasus with winter tyres, I have a set 18" Pegasus & a set 19" Odysseus replica's, he asked if he could borrow a set when it was refurbed...
I agreed & gave him my winter set...
then sh** happend, he had an accident, 1 rim completely broken, other 2 damaged(hit a curb when going sideways) 4th is slightly damagedI dan't want to use those tyres(don't want to experience a exploding tyre)& the other 3 rims are:

the 'best' one:

By philken at 2012-06-20
the 2 other rims

By philken at 2012-06-20

By philken at 2012-06-20

By philken at 2012-06-20

By philken at 2012-06-20

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
So are you inheriting his refurbs? Or is he buying you new ones?

·
Registered
63,543 Posts
Is there a question here?

·
Registered
373 Posts
I would think his insurance (or the person who hit him if that's the case) would handle it. This is a non-issue unless you're just venting.

·
Registered
318 Posts
After the past year you've had, what's a set of rim's ? lol Hope your health is 100% ! ! ! !

................Dave

·
Registered
3,758 Posts
Wheels can be repaired and replaced, A life is a little harder to repair and replace :) I hope he is ok. It does suck tho.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
he is alright, he 'says' he will be refunded by the insurance of the other driver & give me the money he gets for the rims & tyres so far no problem
but I have a 'strange' feeling about it,certainly made stronger on the way I had to find out he had an accident...he didn't told me untill he had no more excuses

I will tell the whole story later after everything is ok (or not??)

&Dave, indeed what is a set of wheels , health is more important but all the hassle about this isn't helping mine, health is stabilised, but isn't improving anymore :(

1 - 8 of 8 Posts