SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We're hitting close to 50k miles on our '09, we usually sell them off at 100k miles and buy another. I'd prefer to buy the next platform, but I won't buy in the first launch year.....so its not looking good for us at the moment.

Any word out there from the experts on the next design?

·
Super Moderator
39,289 Posts
We're hitting close to 50k miles on our '09, we usually sell them off at 100k miles and buy another. I'd prefer to buy the next platform, but I won't buy in the first launch year.....so its not looking good for us at the moment.

Any word out there from the experts on the next design?
You are on the right track, mileage-wise...

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ours is 3 years old exactly right now, so will hit 100k miles in 2015 mid-year. Would be nice to see a new model as a 2014 model year launched in late 2013, then we could buy the 2015 model year mid-year 2015....

Any chance of that happening?

·
Super Moderator
39,289 Posts
Ours is 3 years old exactly right now, so will hit 100k miles in 2015 mid-year. Would be nice to see a new model as a 2014 model year launched in late 2013, then we could buy the 2015 model year mid-year 2015....

Any chance of that happening?
Not that soon.

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
oh well, it is what it is....

·
Super Moderator
39,289 Posts
oh well, it is what it is....
In about a year to a year and a half, a lot more details will be available to share with regards to the models built on the new platform.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts