SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A few weeks ago, my dealer told me that the first deliveries would be coming in late Oct. or early Nov. Now, several people over at the Volvospy site have posted that the first deliveries have been delayed. Anyone have any updated information on this? I have been trying to get in touch with my dealer for over a week now but he is not returning my phone calls (I think he is avoiding me).

·
Super Moderator
39,263 Posts
Re: When Are They Coming? (SteveD)

November 4th is our first.<p>Yannis

·
Registered
27 Posts
Re: When Are They Coming? (SteveD)

My dealer told me that each dealer would be receiving only 6 cars at the beginning of November. A further shipment would then arrive sometime in January. So if you are number 7 or higher on your dealer's list, you'll have to wait until the new year.

·
Super Moderator
39,263 Posts
Re: When Are They Coming? (jvikas66)

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:<HR>My dealer told me that each dealer would be receiving only 6 cars at the beginning of November. A further shipment would then arrive sometime in January. So if you are number 7 or higher on your dealer's list, you'll have to wait until the new year.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE><p>It depends on which market the Retailer is located at, etc. I already have more than 6 allocated to me for arrival in November...<p>Yannis

1 - 4 of 4 Posts