SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sup guys,

Back home and I put on my new wheels. Springs will be installed sometime the next few weeks.

Don't mind the scratch on the back...some clown backed into me

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
Re: Wheels (chrisV50t)

Pics aren't working for me...just my computer or not working for everyone?

Edit: guess that answers the question. Weird...

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
Re: Wheels (carreragt7)

just your computer

very nice car! but needs to be lowered

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks guys,
you guys know if any decent looking cheap exhaust tips are available? no cash flow for exhausts right now

Modified by chrisV50t at 6:09 PM 5-12-2009

·
Registered
568 Posts
Re: (chrisV50t)

dude, nice mirrors! Are those the R-design mirrors? They look sick...

As for the tips, head over to your local exhaust shop. They should be able to hook you up with some perfect ones for a good price.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks man,

ya dude those are the R-design mirrors...love em. I think they were only around 60 buck too

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
Tint

What is the % of your tint? Looks good.

·
Registered
7,448 Posts
Helloooooooo? chrisV50t?? Tell us about the mirrors! I want them!

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
What up, sorry I just woke up! haha its summer

Yeah the mirror caps can be bought at the dealership. Just ask for the R-design and they should hook you up.

Yeah I got the lamanex for my foglights. I like the contrast and the look after I clear the headlights.

·
Registered
7,448 Posts
But I thought the mirror cap design for the new models was different than ours, thus eliminating the possibility of fitting? Am I wrong?

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Re: (Veefifty T5AWD)

I like the shocker sticker! I've got one myself! http://********************/smile/emthup.gif http://********************/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
3,952 Posts
Re: (Veefifty T5AWD)

Quote, originally posted by Veefifty T5AWD »
But I thought the mirror cap design for the new models was different than ours, thus eliminating the possibility of fitting? Am I wrong?

I REALLY want to know this. help us 05 people!!!!

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
Re: (V50_T5)

05 mirrors are smaller than 07, not sure if 06 was the smaller style as well, but I think so. In other words, 07+ won't fit -06. Sorry guys, I'm right there with you when I think these mirrors are pretty sweet.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Oh damn, I had no idea that they changed the mirror style from 05 to 07.

+1 for the shocker sticker s40boy haha I get questioned where to get it when I'm driving.

·
Registered
568 Posts
Re: (V50_T5)

Quote, originally posted by V50_T5 »
I'm buying some of those "Male enhancement drops" you see in all the mags... for my mirrors, perhaps then my 05s will be big enough for those chrome caps

Oh man... you'll wake up the next day and an S80 will be parked out front. OOOPS, one too many drops!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.