SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
my co-workers (who aren't colorblind, I am) say that it's a perfect match
I'm glad, if they didn't match, that would suck

As far as lowering, this is the LOWEST Im gonna go....too much $$$ to change it...and I'm gonna run this setup YEAR ROUND. Cant afford/justify spending a few hours labor 2x a year to raise it up...and Im too cheap to get coilovers
I'm happy

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Re: (S40DaB)

I had the feeling these would look good, and they FREAKIN DO! Good choice made by Sir Color Blind! Lol!

Now start working on getting a blacked out grille!!! And you'll be good to go! http://********************/smile/emthup.gif http://********************/smile/emthup.gif

Oh yea, and take that silly wing off!

·
Registered
3,764 Posts
Re: (S40DaB)

Honestly I was skeptical as to how these would look. I really like them though! Curious to see how they would look without the red inserts.

·
Registered
500 Posts
Re: (s40boy)

Quote, originally posted by s40boy »
I had the feeling these would look good, and they FREAKIN DO!

Oh yea, and take that silly wing off!

::face palm::

1.) Wheels just aren't my cup of tea

2.) Leave the wing

3.) Consider putting the lettering back closer together. I do like it blackened though

·
Registered
6,882 Posts
Re: (BtownVolvo)

Yeah, leave the wing...I took mine off this last weekend and to my horror found the the bolts used to hold it on have dented the trunk lid a little (around each hole the trunk lid sticks up) and for some reason there are two smaller holes on each side as well. The euro lip does NOT cover the two larger holes, only the smaller ones are covered.

·
Registered
6,882 Posts
Re: (Vash13)

I'll post in the thread about the wing/lip so I don't get this thread to off topic.

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Re: (BtownVolvo)

Quote, originally posted by BtownVolvo »

::face palm::

1.) Wheels just aren't my cup of tea

2.) Leave the wing

3.) Consider putting the lettering back closer together. I do like it blackened though

I really just LMAO! I love the "::face palm::" image! It really is just a difference of styling opinions! But its all good!

But I do agree about the lettering! http://********************/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
The awd s40 is WAY higher stock so the springs aren't quite as low as they look on a fwd. Without the springs this thing would look a friggn 4x4!!!
I'm pleased with them. Just took a few minutes looking them over in my garage and I think the stance is spot on. I do agree that visually it would look better if it were SLAMMED low but this is what I'm gonna stick with. Thanks again all

·
Registered
275 Posts
Re: (carreragt7)

Quote, originally posted by carreragt7 »
Yeah, leave the wing...I took mine off this last weekend and to my horror found the the bolts used to hold it on have dented the trunk lid a little (around each hole the trunk lid sticks up) and for some reason there are two smaller holes on each side as well. The euro lip does NOT cover the two larger holes, only the smaller ones are covered.

Geeze
good to know tho, i was gonna try this

Wheels look good, dropp that baby another 1 or 2

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.