SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1.Does anyone know where I can purchase the Nebula 18x8 wheels for a 2001 S60?<BR>2.Is it possible to upgrade the interior to the yellow and black leather in a 2.4 besides the dealer. I tried to have this installed when I purchased the car but the factory would not install it at any cost because of the model and color I purchased.<p>[This message has been edited by GeorgeJr7 (edited 11-15-2001).]

·
Registered
300 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by GeorgeJr7:<BR><B>1.Does anyone know where I can purchase the Nebula 18x8 wheels for a 2001 S60?<BR>2.Is it possible to upgrade the interior to the yellow and black leather in a 2.4 besides the dealer. I tried to have this installed when I purchased the car but the factory would not install it at any cost because of the model and color I purchased.<P>[This message has been edited by GeorgeJr7 (edited 11-15-2001).]</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>I thought the BumbleBee [TM] interior was only available on the T5 with the black exterior.<P>Very "European" style, didn't sit well with my US taste at all. I did notice they had a black leather/dark blue cloth seat available in the 2002 T5's, but only with the blue or black exterior color.<P>You can, of course, get the car reupholstered in any color you want at your own expense, just be sure you don't interfere with the seat-mounted side airbag deployment when you put new cloth on the seat.<P>Lots of luck.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts