SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI, new 2016 s60 owner. first post on Swedespeed!

needing some advice and photo references for wheel spacers. My car has the 19" portia wheels and sport suspension, not r design or polestar. i read 10mm up front and 20mm back is good, but wanted to see some members cars, photos and recommendations. IPD only had 15mm for my car plus extended bolts. Any info will help. Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
561 Posts
For reference, my car with 10MM up front was fine but 15MM in the rear had some slight rubbing over bumps (took them off as I wanted no rubbing). I am on 19" wheels stock offset but with the R-design suspension

·
Registered
351 Posts
10mm in front and 15mm in rear on 19" Ixion IIs, R Design shocks, and H&R sport springs. No issues and looks great.

·
Registered
561 Posts
10mm in front and 15mm in rear on 19" Ixion IIs, R Design shocks, and H&R sport springs. No issues and looks great.
Are you running 245 or 235 wide tires?

I forgot to mention that I am running 245 wide and I believe that is why I am rubbing. IT was just slightly on the liner but it was wearing it away

·
Registered
351 Posts
Are you running 245 or 235 wide tires?

I forgot to mention that I am running 245 wide and I believe that is why I am rubbing. IT was just slightly on the liner but it was wearing it away
I think they're 235/40/19

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Here you go!

Sent from my Galaxy S7 using Tapatalk
looks great! are you from Charlotte? my family is still all up there, so I go back quite a lot. wife, kids and I moved down to Atlanta. I know spacers shouldn't be too difficult to install, but did you happen to take it to a shop or install by yourself?

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
looks great! are you from Charlotte? my family is still all up there, so I go back quite a lot. wife, kids and I moved down to Atlanta. I know spacers shouldn't be too difficult to install, but did you happen to take it to a shop or install by yourself?
lol your profile says Charlotte. May I ask where you bought your spacers?

·
Registered
351 Posts
lol your profile says Charlotte. May I ask where you bought your spacers?
Originally from the Winston-Salem area, and I've been in Charlotte for about 5 years.

I bought the spacers from Viva Performance, and they give you extended lug bolts which are necessary. Installation is a breeze, other than jacking the car up with the joke of a jack Volvo gives you. Just make sure you use the correct bolt pattern (the spacers have two slightly different sets of bolt holes).

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Originally from the Winston-Salem area, and I've been in Charlotte for about 5 years.

I bought the spacers from Viva Performance, and they give you extended lug bolts which are necessary. Installation is a breeze, other than jacking the car up with the joke of a jack Volvo gives you. Just make sure you use the correct bolt pattern (the spacers have two slightly different sets of bolt holes).

cool. used to visit the wife at school in WF... awesome, thanks for the input on the bolt pattern. i'll honk at you if I ever see you in CLT ha! i have a blue metallic with the moose sticker out back too! love the tag~

·
Registered
351 Posts
cool. used to visit the wife at school in WF... awesome, thanks for the input on the bolt pattern. i'll honk at you if I ever see you in CLT ha! i have a blue metallic with the moose sticker out back too! love the tag~
Thanks! I'll keep an eye out for you too!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts