SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so after doing research regarding wheel spacers, i have decided to put 10mm in the front and 15 mm in the rear. The specs for the front and rear spacers are 5x108 cb: 65.1mm...but my next question is the length and type of bolt needed. I know that i should have at least 7 turns per lug (just for peace of mind) and the bolt should be M14x1.5 but what type of bolt is it, ball seat or cone seat?

Should i get 40mm or 45mm bolts for the fronts? would 45mm or 50mm work for the rears?

Thanks,

ps: going on stock wheels 18in pegs...

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
do you by chance know if they are ball seat or cone seat?

·
Premium Member
8,700 Posts
cone

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks for the response guys, appreciate it!

·
Banned
1,398 Posts
We have complete kits in stock:

10MM Spacer Kithttp://www.eurosporttuning.ca/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=EST02&Product_Code=VLS-762-202&Category_Code=VL-S60-su

15MM Spacer Kit http://www.eurosporttuning.ca/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=EST02&Product_Code=VLS-762-203&Category_Code=VL-S60-su

Benefit of our spacer kits is that they are typically 0.4lbs lighter then competitors and we also include the wheel bolt adapter. Most aftermarket wheel bolts take a 17mm socket and the stock Volvo bolts use a 19mm socket so if you have a flat tire beside the road and don't have the adapter you cannot remove the wheel bolts ;)

·
Registered
3,157 Posts
http://novustech.ca/

front and rears plus proper size lugs or 150$ plus shipping :)

hub and wheel centric......

much cheaper than some people...cough cough
Unfortunately they've been out of stock for about 4 months (at least on 15mm spacers).

I bought 10mm spacers from them about a year ago and was totally happy with them, but I've been waiting since the end of May for them to get the 15mm spacers back in stock. I actually paid for them in May and they eventually refunded me the money due to the extended delay and promised to e-mail when they get them back in stock.

·
Registered
725 Posts
Novustech wont have it in stock until sometime october apparently. I just inquired last night. I also bought a 5mm and 10mm from them before and no complaints.

·
Registered
491 Posts
Fishing for brown finless trout!:D

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
These guys make them. And it still only takes 10 days to get them. But then that's all they do is make wheel spacers and adapters. Lenny is a nice guy and easy to deal with. Prices are very reasonable for spacers made to whatever size you want at $40 a piece. So far I've had Lenny make me 6mm, 12mm and 17mm spacers. Excellent workmanship btw.

Lenny Stahl, Jr.
Owner
Motorsport Tech
10 Greg St. Suite 112
Reno, NV 89431
Office 775 351 1000
Cell 909 844 0942
www.motorsport-tech.com

·
Registered
533 Posts
On the motorsport-tech site, it lists it as hub centric to 63.3 (noob here) while I've read that it's 65.1? Looking to get some 15mm for my rears. Is that correct, and they come with bolts already?

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
On the motorsport-tech site, it lists it as hub centric to 63.3 (noob here) while I've read that it's 65.1? Looking to get some 15mm for my rears. Is that correct, and they come with bolts already?
yeah our cb is 65.1, i was looking at www.motorsport-tech.com also but was not sure about the part of the spacer that goes into the wheel not on the hub.

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
Like I said, he custom makes them. Just call him and tell him what you want. Everything he's made for me fit perfectly. Just remind him you want 19mm lugbolts or he'll send the standard 17mm every other car uses.

·
Registered
533 Posts
Hey guys, just wanted some thoughts here. I know Vio mentioned 47 bolts for the rear, will 45 be a bit short?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts