SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 03 s60 I’m trying to put 25mm spacers all around they are hubcentric and fit perfectly .. I put all 4 on go for a test drive and my wheel are wobbling all down the road at like 10mph .. any ideas what went wrong ? .

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Car was perfectly fine before . This is huge wobble but when car is jacked the wheel stays firm and seems to be fine .. please someone help

·
Registered
3,418 Posts
I have a 03 s60 Iâ€m trying to put 25mm spacers all around they are hubcentric and fit perfectly .. I put all 4 on go for a test drive and my wheel are wobbling all down the road at like 10mph .. any ideas what went wrong ? .
1) Are the hub surfaces free of all rust?
2) Are the spacer to hub bolts torqued correctly (criss cross sequence and amount)?
3) Are the wheel to spacer lugs torqued correctly?

What type of spacers are they? Some of the cheaper ones may not be milled true, and will give you a wobble. Try removing one spacer at a time to see if there's one bad one.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sorry for not replying yes all the rust is clean , they were out on right I’m guessing i bought the wrong ones even when amazon said they fit .. now the white metal lugs that they provided to hold my tire has stripped so I need help getting those off I’m stuck .. any suggestions to on where I can find 20mm or 25mm spacers for a good price please point me in the direction cause I loved the look it gave my car .. the wheel spacers we $85 for all 4 off amazon from StanceMagic.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Sorry for not replying yes all the rust is clean , they were out on right Iâ€m guessing i bought the wrong ones even when amazon said they fit .. now the white metal lugs that they provided to hold my tire has stripped so I need help getting those off Iâ€m stuck .. any suggestions to on where I can find 20mm or 25mm spacers for a good price please point me in the direction cause I loved the look it gave my car .. the wheel spacers we $85 for all 4 off amazon from StanceMagic.
I had cheap spacers on the rear of my C30. They vibrated the back end crazy. You get what you pay for. H&R ain't cheap but they are ISO certified for a reason.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

1 - 8 of 8 Posts