SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm super bored in class right now... SO WHY NOT MAKE A THREAD WHERE WE CAN ALL TALK ABOUT WHATEVER WE WANT?

WHAT'S UP DOODS?

·
Premium Member
8,700 Posts
lol what up Michael. hey I meant to get back to you on the spoiler wrap. Do you want to do it this weekend? or maybe during the evening this week?

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hehe, hmmmmm this weekend might work! I'll get back to ya. Just gotta see what family plans are. What do you think would be better? Black or CF?

·
Premium Member
8,700 Posts
I say CF, it's cooler IMHO, but that depends on your tastes. Perhaps Gloss black? We have both, so it's your call.

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Cool cool. I think I may end up going with that. I don't mind black but some might see it at just an unpainted spoiler. lol

·
Premium Member
8,700 Posts
Gloss black takes away that unfinished look, and CF obviously looks great. Matte black I'm not a huge fan of unless you're doing the whole car.

My suggestion is to wrap your roof too eventually down the road, it'll give it some more contrast :)

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It's actually funny and coincidental that you mention that because the roof of the wag is look pretty tired too haha. Clearcoat is stating to haze in some spots because of the previous owner not maintaining it. Would love to wrap the roof gloss black sometime in the near future. :D

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeooo sup brutha!

·
Registered
271 Posts
best thread ever...lol

installed the rear seat covers. R-Design Leather/suedeish covers. front will be on wednesday i hope

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
chillin chillin chillin bruh got lazy doin an essay lmao
lol even after three weeks of starting school, my mind is still in summer mode. It takes me like a month to get back into school mode -.-;;;

dem pigs cant stops me noways. dey be trippin on moth balls to hol' me bacc.
I was surprised the Canadian border hassled you, brah. Dafuq???

·
Premium Member
8,700 Posts
well I'm bored at work today, I've decided to enlist myself to the IPD T-Shirt Design contest in the intent of winning the $300 spree.

I got some ideas that I don't mind sharing (in words).
I'm not sure someone will steal my idea and go with it, but I have a vision already and I'm sure it'll be hard to execute: So here goes.

I want to incorporate a retro 50-60 style (50 years right?) to the design motif, and incorporate clipart like cars like; P1800, 240, 850, P2 R, WRX STI (first facelift) in the background of the IPD Logo along with the 50 YEars in 50-60 style lettering. Along with a silhouette of Portland(home town), and some tire marks.

Cars are up in the air, I want a full range of brands IPD supports (which includes subaru hence WRX). But I want to include the epic Volvo platforms; P1800 is without a doubt there... 240 I'm not sure of, 850 t5-R and the P2 R.. but I'm open to ideas.

Thoughts? ideas?

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
That sounds pretty cool, Alfred. I would include the 240 only if it's something like the GT or the Group A race car. Imo, the 240 is one of those iconic Volvo cars. lol

1 - 20 of 30 Posts