SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, im trying to make some changes on my XC90, im thinking on side step bars, exhaust tip, or something that change the look. I did install the rear chrome trim and it really made a difference, the same on the front bumer trim. Really like how the cross bars "wing style" also looks on the XC.

·
Registered
668 Posts
The body.... In all seriousness what are you looking for? "Best styling" is subjective. There are some people that would like to have 28" rims with minimum rubber. Others would like to see a set of high profile all terrains on it. Others would like to install ground effect lights, and others would want 4" lights mounted to a push bar or roof rack. It really is up to the owner of the vehicle, the amount of money they want to loose (accessories on a vehicle often hurt retail value), and how much time they have.

·
Registered
130 Posts
On our 06 2.5, I ordered the chrome trim for the tailgate too, waiting for it to arrive. I also ordered the wider Volvo emblem on the tailgate. On the 09 and above, I think the chrome and the wider emblem look a lot better.

·
Registered
4,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I agree that the wheels will make a huge difference, i was talking about accessories, exterior of course, interior the only thing i want is the radio alum. knobs.

·
Registered
254 Posts
I would say that the side step bars add a lot to the look of the XC90. Won't work for some as they do tend to get your pants dirty, but my little boy finds them great to step up on....

freezingalaskan

·
Registered
4,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sounda good, im just tryin to figure out if it will look good with 17" wheels

·
Registered
111 Posts
For me its LED. I think the clean look of led's verse regular bulbs give such a clean look. All my interior is led, and working on the exterior. Looking at the 2013 rear lamps and then finish the front. Just have to find a suitable turn signal bulb for the headlamp. Running lamps, DRL, and turn signal in mirror are already done.

·
Registered
950 Posts
For me it's the newer V O L V O on the tail gate. Easy and cheap update.

·
Registered
99 Posts
I color coded all the black plastic on mine! I wanted to try the Side Decor, that looks pretty good.

·
Registered
4,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yeah i did consider to pait all the black plastic parts on mine, but need to save money for it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts