SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 20 of 324 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
It's kinda funny how a little bit of bad marketing + the click-bate car blog media can do to your fan base.

Then again, maybe it's what polestar wants: to break hearts and then unveil something so astonishing a few weeks later.

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Stupid @ss marketing! I'm in the market for new vehicle for me and my wife. We've been considering P* for me and T8 XC90 for her. Erratic, senseless corporate changes with vague, veiled references to new directions just ain't going to bring me to the showroom floor. I am the customer base and I'm shifting to Raptor for me and Yukon Denali XL for her.

As always, Volvo marketing you are not living up to your engineers and assembly plants.

·
Registered
391 Posts
Stupid @ss marketing! I'm in the market for new vehicle for me and my wife. We've been considering P* for me and T8 XC90 for her. Erratic, senseless corporate changes with vague, veiled references to new directions just ain't going to bring me to the showroom floor. I am the customer base and I'm shifting to Raptor for me and Yukon Denali XL for her.

As always, Volvo marketing you are not living up to your engineers and assembly plants.
Raptor, as in Ford Raptor? Nice

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Raptor, as in Ford Raptor? Nice
I require 5 seats and plenty of horses. Miss my Ford truck and if Volvo is bailing on performance...

·
Registered
232 Posts
I require 5 seats and plenty of horses. Miss my Ford truck and if Volvo is bailing on performance...
Just wait until October 17th, All the secrecy will be spilled and this charade will be over with.

I get why they're doing it, To create rumors and hype, but some volvo fans have been hurt along the way - thinking volvo kicked polestar to the curb (which is false).

·
Registered
397 Posts
I was playing with the puzzle pictures and tried to put them into the right order. I guess they go into a grid with 10 columns. Two of the pictures look like they can be flipped so I did it. What do you think?

Attachments

·
Registered
7,275 Posts
You're probably the one person who has taken the time to play their little game. :) Nice work!

·
Registered
232 Posts
I was playing with the puzzle pictures and tried to put them into the right order. I guess they go into a grid with 10 columns. Two of the pictures look like they can be flipped so I did it. What do you think?
I was messing around in photoshop today doing the same but looks like you figured out the mirroring before I did! Good catch

That seam above the taillight looks like a retractable rear spoiler. hmmmmm

·
Registered
467 Posts
Probably going to look an awful lot like this:

·
Registered
7,275 Posts
So Polestar will now be its own brand of car, right?

·
Registered
232 Posts

I dunno.. It looks like it could have influence from the 40.2 Concept Rear. What if we are actually looking at the new SPA platform S60 Polestar?

Alfa-Romeo did it with the Giulia, They introduced the race-spec Quadrifoglio first.

·
Registered
397 Posts
The thing is that Polestar started Its whole marketing camapain with "The End" (the end of being only a sub-brand, that is). If they do this, they cannot show a Polestar-badged Volvo in the end. Also, rumor has it that they are going to show a 600hp sportscar.

1 - 20 of 324 Posts