SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys anything going on in the Bay Area? Or Sonoma County! lets hang out I want to meet some Volvo Buddies!!! maybe we can go on a drive share some knowledge with me lol. Thanks Guys. :D

·
Registered
145 Posts
I've been taking trips through skyline and Hwy 1 lately. I'm down for a cruise.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Nice!!!

I haven't seen that car, or any other S60R's in a while which is kinda why I like my R. Around every corner all I see are infinity, Audi, BMW, etc. I'm down in RWC just off woodside road so those roads are usually my first choice since they are so close.

Here's the drive I just did with my cousin who has a g35:

Another easy drive:

And this will probably be my next drive because it's been a while and this road is really nice:

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Did you get my pm? Want to do something tomorrow? I only have a stock S60 Awd. Lol but I can handle it if we take it easy Haha

·
Registered
145 Posts
we'll figure something out, should get a couple more people to meet up or something. We can grab dinner, go for a drive, chat for a bit. Tomorrow is a bit soon :p

let's get something going though :) I haven't met any Bay Area swedespeed people yet!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
sounds good . We really should my schedule is always being flipped around. Let me know that would be fun.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Haha you guys are awesome I need to work a lot more!!! I want to do lowering springs, Wheels, air intake, FMIC and plenty of other goodies soon. maybe in like 4 years.

·
Registered
11,628 Posts
I'd be down for a drive, wait.... do I still remember how to do that :screwy:

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
It kinda sucks I'm working for the next few weekends. If we could do the drive sometime durring the week say like Monday or Tuesday that would be awesome!!!

·
Registered
11,628 Posts
Sure, you hold on to the handlebars and peddle. if you need a transitional video aid just watch the flinstones.
Awesome, thanks for the tip. [JRLmode] Btw it's pedal not peddle [/JRLmode]

·
Registered
3,003 Posts
Getting to be that time of year. Any planned drives ?

·
Registered
3,003 Posts
Anything ?

All these mods and no dries planed :(

1 - 20 of 24 Posts