SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
934 Posts
Just wondering if the stock 21" wheels from a 2018 xc90 would be compatible with my 2006 xc90
Wheel center bore is different. You would need to have the wheels bored out to 67.1mm. I know people who have done it, but by no means is it "bolt up and go".

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wheel center bore is different. You would need to have the wheels bored out to 67.1mm. I know people who have done it, but by no means is it "bolt up and go".
Awesome! That's all I needed to know. Thank you so much for the quick reply

·
Registered
2009 XC90 D5 185 R-Design, winter, summer, comms and family packs
101 Posts
No other wheels from the Volvo range are a direct fit for the phase 1 XC90. The centre bore is unique to the mofel and very few others shate the same offset.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No other wheels from the Volvo range are a direct fit for the phase 1 XC90. The centre bore is unique to the mofel and very few others shate the same offset.
In this case. Is it hard to find aftermarket wheels to fit this car? Or is it something you just have to make sure you're looking into when you do it

·
Registered
934 Posts
In this case. Is it hard to find aftermarket wheels to fit this car? Or is it something you just have to make sure you're looking into when you do it
It's not hard, just need 67 hub rings. Most aftermarket wheels have large hub bores of around 75mm so they can fit just about everything with appropriate rings.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts