Votes: 37 28.5%
  • Kinetic

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
2,356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought it would be fun to have a poll & see what trim level everyone is getting :)

·
Registered
478 Posts
It's worth pointing out that not all of these trim levels are available in all markets, nor have the same bundle of features in all markets.

·
Registered
2,356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's worth pointing out that not all of these trim levels are available in all markets, nor have the same bundle of features in all markets.
I'm sure, just in general I guess.

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
I wonder how many are Momentum plus as appose to Momentum.

·
Registered
2,356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I wonder how many are Momentum plus as appose to Momentum.
I'm sure there's more Momentum Plus. I can't edit the poll unfortunately.

·
Registered
478 Posts
Where does the Kinetic trim level fall among Momentum, Momentum+, and Inscription? (Kinetic is not available in the US configurator)

·
Registered
478 Posts

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
I'm sure there's more Momentum Plus. I can't edit the poll unfortunately.
I've seen a few at the dealership without the Thor's hammer headlights but mine is the only one I've seen on the road, understandably so, the Thor's hammers do look striking. With or without the Momentum/Momentum plus choice, it's an interesting poll.

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
I am a momentum alone, (not plus)
Me too! Most including my wife like the Thor's hammer. I really wanted the XC90 with the ACC and not much else, which is pretty much what I got. A lot of the bells and whistles really aren't that important to me, nice and I can see why others would want them, just not for me. Enjoy!

·
Registered
2,356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Where are all those R-Designs we have seen pics of? Come vote lol :D

·
Registered
2,356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

·
Registered
170 Posts
Me too! Most including my wife like the Thor's hammer. I really wanted the XC90 with the ACC and not much else, which is pretty much what I got. A lot of the bells and whistles really aren't that important to me, nice and I can see why others would want them, just not for me. Enjoy!
Technically, I didn't order Plus either. But I added the LED lights as a stand alone option.

·
Registered
2,356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Love those 22" R-Design wheels :cool:

·
Registered
60 Posts
:thumbup:

We got the regular Momentum as well and absolutely love it. We did get a bunch of the bells and whistles though like air, acc, interior lighting, wood trim etc. The non-Thor hammer lights take a little getting used to and grow on you. I would say the best feature is acc. The auto pilot has potential once Volvo does the upgrade to 80mph, until then it is not as useful as one would like.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts