SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an '81 244 that needs various things done (wire harness, water pump, exhaust, etc.). I drive it every day and enjoy it, but I need something to replace it whether I keep it or not...my wife drives a '94 940 wagon which I occasionally use to move equipment (I'm a drummer). It's a nice car, and I'm even starting to figure out how to fix it. I thought a 940 sedan would be good for my spouse, & I would drive the wagon, and I could take the time to fix/upgrade my '81 (or sell it).<p>Other options??? 740 (what years?) 240 wagon for me (Manual trans...)? better ideas? I have a couple of other 240's with over 200k miles that my daughters drive, so I need to fix things fairly often...I need reliable as much as possible...<p>all suggestions welcomed and encouraged.<p>Thanks!<br>Peter

·
Premium Member
19,953 Posts
Re: What to buy... (percussionist)

A mint 740 sedan one-owner low-miles just popped up in the Houston, Texas, area (mother died - daughter wants to sell).<p>She is about to send me details on the car for an ad.<p>Watch this space.<p>George Dill<p>

1 - 2 of 2 Posts