SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys
Sorry for all the new threads in posting.
Im signing this week for my new S60 T6 momentum... and found a nice set of OEM polestar rims for it. I just don't know what tires size I need to buy in order to properly fit the car.

They're 20's wrapped in 245/35zr20
The seller told me the tires are almost finished...

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

·
Registered
13,481 Posts
The wheel has an offset, which on the car you are getting is 42 and on the Polestar wheels you are considering is 53 or 55. Ask the seller because it's indicated on the inside of the wheel. In any event, I think you should call your dealer and ask them as not many folks have looked into this upgrade yet with a SPA car.

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The wheel has an offset, which on the car you are getting is 42 and on the Polestar wheels you are considering is 53 or 55. Ask the seller because it's indicated on the inside of the wheel. In any event, I think you should call your dealer and ask them as not many folks have looked into this upgrade yet with a SPA car.
Ok so here's another dumb question what's an spa car?
And whats the worst that could happen rubbing?

·
Registered
13,481 Posts
Ok so here's another dumb question what's an spa car?
And whats the worst that could happen rubbing?

The car you are buying is built on the SPA (Scalable Product Architecture) platform. The prior platform was called P3, and before that, P2. The wheel you are looking at originally came on a P3 Polestar model.

With that wheel's offset it will be closer to the suspension and would potentially rub - YMMV.

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The car you are buying is built on the SPA (Scalable Product Architecture) platform. The prior platform was called P3, and before that, P2. The wheel you are looking at originally came on a P3 Polestar model.

With that wheel's offset it will be closer to the suspension and would potentially rub - YMMV.
Ok now that makes sense lol.
I'll give it a shot if the ride quality gets effected I'll switch to 19's.
Thank you for the help!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts