SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,698 Posts
That looks like a height modified OEM Sport Kit spoiler, but I've never seen one like it before, so that may not be accurate.

·
Registered
63,543 Posts
Ugly spoiler

·
Registered
1,793 Posts
Well, clearly, it's a !RARE! spoiler...

·
Registered
4,477 Posts
Looks like the jdm junk dougy put on his s60 lol

·
Registered
940 Posts
It would be better if it were rare enough to no longer exist.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6,562 Posts
Still totally important at high speeds. When the Rs came out, Volvo had a whole video series on the spoilers for both the S and the V.
>sarcasm...

The stock SR spoiler has ~20% more down force than a normal S60... And the wagon wing reduces the vacuum behind the car that drags it back.

·
Super Moderator
8,698 Posts
That looks like a height modified OEM Sport Kit spoiler, but I've never seen one like it before, so that may not be accurate.
I looked at my spoiler while cleaning it. It's definitely not a modified OEM spoiler.

·
Registered
829 Posts
I'm pretty sure its an aftermarket spoiler for different car that most people here range from don't like it to absolutely ****ing gay piece of junk *****, I hate it, but nobody has any clue what spoiler it is. So keep searching ebay till you find something similar.

·
Registered
868 Posts
Now we're talking.

More seriously, I dug through a few ebay pages and couldn't find anything similar. Like others have suggested, it may well not be a Volvo specific spoiler.

·
Registered
17,301 Posts
Different strokes for different folks

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.