SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to purchase some blue aftermarket lugnuts , it'll be a nice contrast to the wheels, problem is I'm not sure if we have the 12 x 1.25 or the 12 x 1.5 . anyone know our nut size?

·
Registered
536 Posts
It's 12mm x 1.5" as discussed <A HREF="http://forums.swedespeed.com/zerothread?id=52194" TARGET="_blank">here</A>.<p>However, if you're using the lug nuts on OEM wheels, make sure you get one with a large enough bulge. I bought a generic set of nuts and the bulge wasn't big enough for the OEM wheels, so my wheel installer refused to use those nuts. In the end I had to fork out the $$$ to buy Volvo nuts.

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
Re: (Pantenejn)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD><i>Quote, originally posted by <b>Pantenejn</b> »</i></TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Since you ask, I have large ones. </TD></TR></TABLE><p>I am amazed it took until the second response for this joke!

·
Registered
345 Posts
Re: (mullmann)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD><i>Quote, originally posted by <b>mullmann</b> »</i></TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote"><p>I am amazed it took until the second response for this joke!</TD></TR></TABLE><p>Especially given who the original poster was!

·
Registered
536 Posts
Re: (dneal)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD><i>Quote, originally posted by <b>dneal</b> »</i></TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Especially given who the original poster was!</TD></TR></TABLE><p>I was tempted...but decided to play nice lol.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts