SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
About a year and a half ago, I bought a totaled 07 S60 T5M for the engine / transmission / turbo for one of my 850Rs.

I now need to strip the car fairly quickly - I don’t have a lot of space to store parts so I need to be choosy on what I keep and what goes to the recycler.

It has the interior with the watch dial gauge cluster, sport steering wheel, herringbone trim etc. Also has the HID headlights that aim themselves as you steer. And it’s a manual car. Yes I know that makes this car fairly rare. The roof is too short for me, and the frame work required to get the front end back where it belongs makes the car too expensive to repair cost effectively.

The more I can sell off the carcass, the more I can offset the expense of my engine and transmission. Conversely, storage space is at a premium, so I don’t see myself storing big parts that I might be able to get $20 for if I wait 2 years....

·
Registered
931 Posts
I'd be interested in the over the engine pipe and steering wheel, both if competitively priced. Assume the front bag is blown?

The spaceball shifter (and boot?) if you are not using it on your build. Come to nthink of it you may be keeping the OTE pipe for your build

·
Registered
3,420 Posts
What color is the interior and where are you located?

·
Registered
3,420 Posts
Charcoal leather. I have someone local who wants the buckets. I’m in Columbus, IN 47203

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks. I needed the beige front seats anyway.

·
Registered
16,945 Posts
Shifter cables , Shifter and pedals .... Id take those.

Dont bother with doors / fender / hood outside metal stuff. That never sells ever.

·
Registered
2005 S60 T5 M66 with 4c
792 Posts
if you'd be willing to remove the steering rack I may be in need of one. details of the front end collision? mileage? overall condition?

I also need the trunk key access slot cover.

Also what color is the exterior?

·
Registered
853 Posts
OK,pull stuff that is small and ya don't see in classifieds. Like window regulators,especially DS.Window master switch DS, ECM/TCM fan,Door lock actuators,Radio,CCM module,Gas door motor,Gas door switch,Power seat switch,Clock switch,Stuff like that.And OH! This is a biggie,The windshield moulding/weather strip that goes from the base of the windshield to the end of the roof line.Color doesn't matter as long as the rubber isn't dry rotted.They are not available anywhere except Volvo for

·
Registered
448 Posts
OK,pull stuff that is small and ya don't see in classifieds. Like window regulators,especially DS.Window master switch DS, ECM/TCM fan,Door lock actuators,Radio,CCM module,Gas door motor,Gas door switch,Power seat switch,Clock switch,Stuff like that.And OH! This is a biggie,The windshield moulding/weather strip that goes from the base of the windshield to the end of the roof line.Color doesn't matter as long as the rubber isn't dry rotted.They are not available anywhere except Volvo for
Yes! I need these. But sadly I've got more expensive priorities...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts