SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
21,025 Posts
Re: What should I be paying for a 2003 XC90 T6 ?? (tweekme)

IMO, I wouldn't pay more than $30K for that vehicle. The 2003's had numerous growing pains, particularly the T6. The gas mileage is also atrocious due to it's 4 speed automatic.

Even with the certified warranty, you may be in for some annoyances with this vehicle. In addition, the Haldex AWD system is FWD based so the tires with the better tread should be in the front.

· Registered
21,025 Posts
Re: What should I be paying for a 2003 XC90 T6 ?? (tweekme)

Quote, originally posted by tweekme »
Yeah, I did make them an offer for $27,500 today. They said, no way, and would not go below $33,000. I told them they were crazy not to even counter-offer on a vehicle that has been on there lot for over 14 months... So, I am looking at other local dealers, and eBay Motors as well.

Thanks, Scott K.

After 14 months, they are holding on to a lot of hope to try and get out of this vehicle. There comes a time when you have to cut bait and cut the losses. Walk away and if they come back....fine. They obviously don't have many prospects.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.