SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,974 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I have about 250 to 300 left to spend. What should I do to my car next? I am looking at intakes but I don't think its the best choice for the money. So what else. I do like noise but I don't know....need tints too but that will leave me with money left over too. So give me some ideas

·
Registered
1,394 Posts

·
Registered
2,716 Posts
Ya for that price range I'm thinking intake for sure. Either that or maybe an Hid kit and and fell led conversion that should leave you some drinking money.

·
Registered
1,974 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The thing is on viva the injen is a bit over my price range but on Ebay I see suppliers selling it for 260 which is way better now the question is is it good lol. For the lights I got led and xenons so i'm good

·
Registered
230 Posts
The thing is on viva the injen is a bit over my price range but on Ebay I see suppliers selling it for 260 which is way better now the question is is it good lol. For the lights I got led and xenons so i'm good
Yeah Viva's price are very high... go through ebay and save $55+

I got mine a while back through autoanything.com sale (old promo: loyalty15 - 15% off) with the hydro shield for $261.90 shipped. $325 plus shipping w/o the hydro shield is a rip off IMO.

·
Registered
1,974 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah that Web site doesn't carry the intake anymore :-(

·
Super Moderator
15,144 Posts
Deja vu....

I'd go with tint first, that's been the first thing I've done to both my cars.

$300... maybe lower it?
Or a torque mount and some interior LEDs/license plate light LEDs

Make a list of everything you think you want to do, put it all in some kind of order, and then look forward to/save for each mod.

·
Registered
1,974 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah but I have the available money right now. I know if I go with tint I will have like nothing to spare after for months. So I want to get the best bang for the buck. I have made a list and from everything I think injen intake off Ebay for 260 gets my attention the most. Nothing else makes me tingle inside.....lol

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
iPd TCV, silicone vacuum lines and Forge CBV (this will all come in under $300)

After that is done, THEN get the intake :)

·
Registered
4,006 Posts
Phuzzy TCV, silicone vacuum lines and Forge CBV (this will all come in under $300)

FTFY

Sent from my iPhone4S using Tapatalk while on the toilet.

·
Registered
1,974 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
iPd TCV, silicone vacuum lines and Forge CBV (this will all come in under $300)

I like that idea. The install doesnt look too hard except maybe the CBV ....well the silicone lines might be hard to do too. What are the pluses of doing all those upgrades? Seems like the stock CBV starts losing its reliability after 50k miles so I am almost there so thats a good idea. The silicone lines will be just replacement of the stock lines that go to the TCV then?

Only thing that scares me is this seems like a bit more involved installation of the TCV and the CBV and if we add the silicone lines I get sweaty armpits :()

·
Registered
304 Posts
And whatever you have LEFT over... slap a couple of these on! The End.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts