SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have tools but no DICE, so of course I am a bit hesitant to do any kind of work on my car. I am currently shopping around for a DICE. Where would I be able to find a DICE and VIDA CD for a decent price?

I've found some for sale on Ebay, but I wouldn't mind you guys sharing some of your experience with the various sources.

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Try contacting dermodya at Comcast dot net. He is more than eBay but support service and instructions are much worth the extra cash.

·
Registered
3,269 Posts
You can get it from china for I think 150.00 from alibaba website.. Sir something like that.

·
Registered
514 Posts
Bought mine through alibaba. I was worried myself but the transaction was smooth and it works great.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bought mine through alibaba. I was worried myself but the transaction was smooth and it works great.
I'm checking it out now thank you. I've just heard too many issues about installing VIDA on the PC and I just want a smooth process.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You can get it from china for I think 150.00 from alibaba website.. Sir something like that.
Seems like a good source, I wouldn't be surprised that the same individuals that are selling on that website are the same that are selling on ebay.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

Everyone seems to be pointing me in that direction. Thank you.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Try contacting dermodya at Comcast dot net. He is more than eBay but support service and instructions are much worth the extra cash.
I'll drop him a line. Thank you.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts