SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know they made an S70 AWD and I know the XC70 is AWD, is there anything else?<p>My mom is finally getting ready to trade in her S90 as it handle ice and snow like a pig on crack. Anything to look for/avoid?<p>Thanks

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Re: What is available in AWD (volvostud)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD><i>Quote, originally posted by <b>volvostud</b> »</i></TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I know they made an S70 AWD and I know the XC70 is AWD, is there anything else?<p>My mom is finally getting ready to trade in her S90 as it handle ice and snow like a pig on crack. Anything to look for/avoid?<p>Thanks</TD></TR></TABLE><p>Volvo has a AWD version of all their cars except for the C70.<br>It doesn't hurt to get DSTC on it too.<p>

·
Registered
77 Posts
Re: What is available in AWD (volvostud)

As I recall, 2004 was the last year for the V70 AWD. I suppose one could say that the XC70 is the AWD version but they are really 2 different vehicles.

·
Registered
2,179 Posts
Re: What is available in AWD (eurotrash)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD><i>Quote, originally posted by <b>eurotrash</b> »</i></TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote"><p>Volvo has a AWD version of all their cars except for the C70.<br>It doesn't hurt to get DSTC on it too.<p></TD></TR></TABLE><p>And if she is going to be looking at a Model Year 2007 Volvo - DSTC will be standard on all models.<p>William

·
Registered
392 Posts
Re: What is available in AWD (V70pilot)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD><i>Quote, originally posted by <b>V70pilot</b> »</i></TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">As I recall, 2004 was the last year for the V70 AWD. I suppose one could say that the XC70 is the AWD version but they are really 2 different vehicles.</TD></TR></TABLE><p>The OP is in the US and unfortunately this is true here. I would have opted for a V70 T5 AWD over my XC70 (V70R clearance was too low for Colorado Rockies) but it wasn't an option. <p>The V70 AWD is still available in many parts of the world, including (I think) Canada. Most places can opt for the wonderful D5 engine too!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts