SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,433 Posts
I think a 35% all around is nice. Too many of my friends over tint (20% or lower) and looks too dark, hard to see the ladies at night (or hard for them to see you
) and takes away the three dimensional look of seeing through the car. 35% takes the unconfortable sun away on a long one direction drive but is still pleasent to look out of.
I even opt for the not-so-common here sunstrip on the front windshield below the AS1 line. Hardly use my visors and can always see a traffic light without the visor obstruction. Funny when I went to the caribean I saw sunstrips everywhere and I thought it was so cool, must of grew up in the wrong hemisphere!

·
Registered
188 Posts
I agree...too dark makes it hard to see outside and makes your car like a limo! Just IMO, but if you are gonna do tint, i like having all the same tint %. I see a lot of cars with front sides lighter then rear sides. It's a passenger car for crying out loud, not a lincoln!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.