SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I've had my car for a little over a month. I'm a bit curious to see how other's Napa seats look with respect to wrinkles/folds. Wiped them down with Lexol cleaner and conditioner on day one. My wife has a '17 XC90 Momentum and her leather seats have held up great whereas I've got a nice wrinkle forming after relatively little usage. I tried some Leatherique a few days ago and it didn't seem to make a difference. I'm 5'11' 155lbs so I wouldn't think it's weight.

Here's what my '98 S70 looked like the day I sold it (May 2019).

·
Registered
45 Posts
Interesting topic. Following.
Curious, how many miles have you put on it? (That might be easier to compare drive time versus calendar time.)

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Interesting topic. Following.
Curious, how many miles have you put on it? (That might be easier to compare drive time versus calendar time.)

675 miles so far

·
Registered
826 Posts
These are still the best seats Volvo currently offers - enjoy them! I would not obsess about a few small wrinkles. I would love to see Contour seats in full leather offered on other trims as well (Volvo USA!)

·
Registered
45 Posts
1600 miles in mine. I don't have the crease(s) on the seat, but there is some expected wrinkling on the side bolsters.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts