SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
So here’s my qualm with that big OEM cargo liner…. Doesn’t it make it impractical when you have the seats folded down and want to put a long item in? The entire reason I have my XC70 as opposed to a sedan or something is so I can fit LONG items like XC skis with ease. even a bike would need to have the seats down. If you put a big heavy piece of furniture on top of that thing it would destroy it.

That’s why I went with the WeatherTech - because it has only a small lip up front and functions fine with them up or down.
I'd also be a little concerned it doesn't seem to "wrap" around the latch opening. I'm surprised it doesn't cover the whole carpet, near where the tailgate closes.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Finally got around to retrofitting the newer taillights on my 2012 XC70. It was quite the process, but with some help from @Koeni I was able to use the adapter from vparts.se to make the wiring pretty simple. I managed to not have to totally disassemble the trunk area, which was also a nice surprise. Subtle difference, but I love the LEDs! Side question, are the uppers supposed to light up with the brakes, or are they just running lights? I swore they lit up on my 15.5. Also, I clearly owe my wife's XC90 a wash...

Automotive tail & brake light Tire Vehicle registration plate Car Vehicle

Tire Car Automotive tail & brake light Land vehicle Wheel

1 - 6 of 6 Posts