61 - 80 of 118 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Had Polestar optimization done.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Nice! Any impressions for before and after performance?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
Better throttle response, more torque, and a more growly, less whiny exhaust tone. The torque is the most noticeable. Seems to have improved performance in all drive modes.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Better throttle response, more torque, and a more growly, less whiny exhaust tone. The torque is the most noticeable. Seems to have improved performance in all drive modes.
Thanks. Sounds like a no brainer upgrade.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
439 Posts
The good news: I got my little Swedish flag for the hood of my XC40 in the mail today!!

The bad news: I dropped my car off at the FDC a month ago and no one I talk to can tell me when it will be on a boat to the US. I'm wondering if they even know where my car is. :(

·
Registered
17 Posts
Picked up XC40 R Design from Volvo of Fort Washington, in PA. Fantastic dealership experience. Love the XC40 but it's a bit overwhelming. I'm used to a 2007 Volvo S40. Welcome to the 3rd millenium!!
I've been driving a 2007 S40 also- waiting for the arrival of my XC40! I can't part with the S40, holding on to it til it dies! :)

·
Registered
17 Posts
The good news: I got my little Swedish flag for the hood of my XC40 in the mail today!!

The bad news: I dropped my car off at the FDC a month ago and no one I talk to can tell me when it will be on a boat to the US. I'm wondering if they even know where my car is. :(
Whaaat! Did you have to buy the flag or request it? I want one! I only got a little flag on the seat stitching.

·
Registered
439 Posts
Thanks! :) I'll have to order one in case my car ever clears customs!
That's the thread I used to order mine. Arrived at my house much quicker that the car will! :)

·
Registered
170 Posts
Today I handed my UK First Edition XC40 into my dealer to fit a new sunroof glass panel to fix the warped rubber. As it happens they lent me another R Design but not like my fully loaded UK first edition model. I found myself quickly missing all the option goodies that make this car so special. One of the greatest surprises was the difference in the lack of rich base sound from the standard speakers compared to my Harman Kardons, no amount of twiddling seemed to help. And with no 360 cameras, this loaner made it difficult for me to maneuver onto my drive. Even the lack of sunroof that I never used made the black interior feel much darker. I was never so pleased to pick up my car again and hand the base model R Design back to the dealership. The sunroof was fixed but they hadn't bothered to wash the car.

·
Registered
447 Posts
Insert into seat belt holder, but have no opening on opposite side for set belt to plug in. Many use just to fool seatbelt warning light if they don't want to wear seatbelt. I use it in back to plug the connectors so dog hair doesn't get into them. Not an extender.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello everyone! I replaced my key casing with a wooden one. This is half the price compared to the original Volvo wooden key fob that’s offered to the 90s and 60s inscription trims and the the shell won’t disintegrate if you accidentally drop your keys because there are screws on four corners.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

61 - 80 of 118 Posts