Canoe/Kayak cradle: $159.23
Shipping: $52
Total (with no sales tax) thru Tasca: $408.67

Amazon Price for Thule Canoe/Kayak Cradle:
$151.00 w/free Prime shipping

·
Registered
54 Posts
Yesterday, I had to travel from Baltimore to Fairfax, VA. The traffic on the Capital Beltway was atrocious both going and back. I used the cruise control most of the way which made it tolerable. For those that don't know, the cruise control basically sets itself to the car ahead and will speed up to the speed you set and also slow down, down to zero if necessary, to keep the follow distance. I never touched gas or break for most of the 40 mile trip home. What a dream.

·
Registered
447 Posts
Never too soon to get everything ready (LOL). Snows arrived today. Ordered yesterday from Tirerack and they arrived today!!!
Micehlin X-ice Xi2 235/55-18 mounted on Adros Spec L Machined Black. Hub centric rings installed, and 20 Lug Studs provided also.

20180619_181132.jpg 20180619_181200.jpg

·
Registered
86 Posts
We have a Volvo XC40 Inscription fully loaded (Advance, Premium, Vision, HK speakers, heated seats, sunroof, 19" wheels). Denim Blue / Blonde interior.

We refilled the fuel tank for the first time today since picking it up a week ago.

So that is what we did today with out XC40.

·
Super Moderator
39,263 Posts
We have a Volvo XC40 Inscription fully loaded (Advance, Premium, Vision, HK speakers, heated seats, sunroof, 19" wheels). Denim Blue / Blonde interior.

We refilled the fuel tank for the first time today since picking it up a week ago.

So that is what we did today with out XC40.
Beautiful color combo!
I filled up first time a couple of days ago and two people approached me as I was pumping gas; one could believe this was a Volvo and the other person saw the TV commercial and wanted to make sure “it’s the same car”... she was ecstatic over the Orange Lava carpets :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
62 Posts
Beautiful color combo!
I filled up first time a couple of days ago and two people approached me as I was pumping gas; one could believe this was a Volvo and the other person saw the TV commercial and wanted to make sure “it’s the same car”... she was ecstatic over the Orange Lava carpets

Definitely a head turner! Technically yesterday, but we went driving around the California coast and stopped at some vineyards. I felt like the woman in the commercial haha. We had a lot of fun watching everyone who walked by the car stop and turn around to get a better look :).

It was a long and difficult wait but well worth it now.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Call me a poser, or a wanna be, don't care, modding is fun.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Definitely a head turner! Technically yesterday, but we went driving around the California coast and stopped at some vineyards. I felt like the woman in the commercial haha. We had a lot of fun watching everyone who walked by the car stop and turn around to get a better look :).

It was a long and difficult wait but well worth it now.
Sweet! looks like a lovely day

·
Registered
237 Posts
Did you wrap the top of your car or paint it?
It is a temporary / peel-able / removable coating, similar to Plasti-Dip, but I used the Dupli-color version. It came out good if your not too close and being picky.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Just picked up my first ever new car and first ever Volvo ... Pine Grey Inscription with Blonde interior.

Shout out to Volvo of Smithtown (New York) who made the process simple and enjoyable.

The XC40 is such an amazing vehicle and the more time I spend exploring the more impressed I am with just about every feature. I hope to post some photos soon.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Picked up XC40 R Design from Volvo of Fort Washington, in PA. Fantastic dealership experience. Love the XC40 but it's a bit overwhelming. I'm used to a 2007 Volvo S40. Welcome to the 3rd millenium!!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Took two quick photos between thunderstorms. I hope the photos upload correctly.

In any event the pine grey color is really hard to pin down... sometimes it looks grey, other times very green, and occasionally even brownish.

I'm absolutely loving the car and lots of stares and compliments from strangers.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Bad links for the pics.

·
Registered
96 Posts
I sat in the drivers seat for an hour trying to learn the technology. I ended up doing a factory reset and starting over. I'm having trouble understanding how Blue Tooth, Apple Car Play, and Internet connections all work together. I also am finding the navigation hard to work with, especially through voice command. I'll get there.

41 - 60 of 119 Posts