·
Administrator
55,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Caught the sunset. :)

·
Super Moderator
39,263 Posts
I am "getting jealous", watching you all XC40ers... Nice pics by everyone!

·
Registered
25 Posts
took a chance and added mud flaps to the car. Does not ruin the lines of the car, and they can hopefully keep the spray onto the panels to a minimum.

·
Registered
25 Posts
My wife looked at the land rover when we bought the xc40 because she liked the orange and black exterior color. I do not dare show her this because she would have us wrap the car!

·
Registered
447 Posts
Thanks for posting. I almost posted yesterday that I wondered whether those would fit the XC40's holders. I gather it's a single piece. How do you/did you trim? X-acto knife or such?
Didn't trim yet, but would do with X-acto. According to pkg, back is adhesive and you heat up to make it stick.
Not going to do that and wonder if hot car will activate it. May put backing on them to prevent them from
sticking to oem base.

·
Registered
876 Posts
Didn't trim yet, but would do with X-acto. According to pkg, back is adhesive and you heat up to make it stick.
Not going to do that and wonder if hot car will activate it. May put backing on them to prevent them from
sticking to oem base.
Interesting problem. I guess at $4 per, you could buy a couple and experiment.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Just said hello to my new baby. He still needs to undergo PDI but he's finally here and ready for pickup on Tuesday.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Takeout on the hook

Used the hook for the first time. Worked like a charm:

·
Registered
132 Posts
The orange "lava" is making my eyes bleed. But, beauty is subjective.
Other than that, the R-design is gorgeous.

·
Registered
21 Posts
But, beauty is subjective.
Hah, indeed it is. It's definitely a bold choice but it looks, to me, really nice in person and it reminds me of my childhood in the 1970ies. :)

·
Registered
132 Posts
This is a 13-foot long Pelican tandem kayak on my Momentum.
I have the Volvo load bars and the Volvo kayak cradle (FYI: the Volvo kayak cradle is identical to the Thule 835 Hull-a-Port Pro Kayak Carrier. The only difference is a "Volvo" sticker).
View attachment 39906

21 - 40 of 119 Posts