SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
8141 - 8160 of 8220 Posts

·
Registered
2015 Volvo v60 t6 Rdesign - viva sport exhaust - elevate eCRV
72 Posts
Weird, when I installed that on mine you can absolutely hear the turbo spool up, which with the stock you could not.
The engine is mildly louder but u guess the air box is keeping it really quit. Is it just the spool up that you can hear better or the flutter as weel?

·
Registered
375 Posts
It's getting down into the 40s in Ohio overnight, time to switch back to winter tires and give the car a bath today.

Sent using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,958 Posts
Installed the Do88 intake piping but sadly that did not give me any flutter or other cool noises it basically sounds the same. Maybe du to the turbo smart eCRV View attachment 136692
Looks great, but you won’t get much purge noise with the factory airbox acting like a muffler on the induction noises. An open element cone style filter would make it much more rowdy.

·
Registered
2015 Volvo v60 t6 Rdesign - viva sport exhaust - elevate eCRV
72 Posts
Looks great, but you won’t get much purge noise with the factory airbox acting like a muffler on the induction noises. An open element cone style filter would make it much more rowdy.
You’re right but I’d heard before that you loose torque by going to a cone air filter.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Didn't get to wash the whole car, big ass pickup truck parked right beside me while I was taking a break. I also scrapped the crap out of the front of one of my Polestar rims. I placed it face down carefully to scrub the inside of the rim, and then proceeded to smash it with my foot... sending it sliding over the asphalt.

Sent using Tapatalk

·
Registered
375 Posts
That sucks...... also exactly something I can see myself doing.
I took a cheap piece of carpet I had sitting around to protect the other rims when I cleaned them face down. Worked perfectly.

Sent using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2017 Volvo S60 T6 AWD R Design Platinum
568 Posts
Use a 2x4 to prop up one side of wheel face side, you can throw a towel over it or just balance on tire rubber. Or Adams make a vertical wheel stand with rollers, it’s pretty neat but $$$.

·
Registered
336 Posts
Got my S60 a big brother this past weekend. 2004 Silverado SS. Didn't want to get rid of the Volvo and spend 50k+ on a new truck and I've always wanted one. Has some rust on the rear wheel arches, but that's it. I'm going to get that taken care of.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
14,385 Posts
Got my S60 a big brother this past weekend. 2004 Silverado SS. Didn't want to get rid of the Volvo and spend 50k+ on a new truck and I've always wanted one. Has some rust on the rear wheel arches, but that's it. I'm going to get that taken care of.

That's pretty cool looking - wheels, color, nice!

·
Registered
1,958 Posts
That’s an awesome truck! Always liked those, and I didn’t even know they came in red. That has to be a rare color on an already pretty rare truck, no?

·
Registered
7,359 Posts

My father has one of the black SS Earnhardt limited editions. It's a nice truck!

·
Registered
336 Posts
That’s an awesome truck! Always liked those, and I didn’t even know they came in red. That has to be a rare color on an already pretty rare truck, no?
They came in like 4 colors I think. Red, Blue, Black and Silver (possibly). Most I see are either Blue or Red (and by most, I mean the like 5 to 10 I've seen throughout the years lol).

Reactions: Bunnspeed

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
Was finally cool enough to confirm effective operation of my heated seat and steering wheel last night… I’m going to enjoy them in the coming months :)

·
Registered
7,359 Posts
Was finally cool enough to confirm effective operation of my heated seat and steering wheel last night… I’m going to enjoy them in the coming months :)
Ugh, jealous! Heated steering wheel was literally the one feature my S60 lacked and I wish it had it!

Reactions: T6dude

·
Registered
375 Posts
Temps got down under 40 last night and now I am the proud owner of the dreaded cold fan vibration issue. Extremely loud above 75% fan speed and vibrates the whole dash at 100%... Sigh

Sent using Tapatalk

·
Registered
993 Posts
Ugh, jealous! Heated steering wheel was literally the one feature my S60 lacked and I wish it had it!
Same, I used to have a heated steering wheel in a Nissan Maxima and my wife has one in her CTS. One of my favorite features from about now through March, loved being able to just get in, turn on the seat warmer and the steering wheel heat.

·
Registered
1,958 Posts
Same, I used to have a heated steering wheel in a Nissan Maxima and my wife has one in her CTS. One of my favorite features from about now through March, loved being able to just get in, turn on the seat warmer and the steering wheel heat.
Heated wheel and ventilated seats were huge selling points when I got my wife into an inexpensive CPO 2014 Lincoln MKX. Such wonderful luxury features in a car we got for base Ford Focus money.

Reactions: MarcoC
8141 - 8160 of 8220 Posts