SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1,361 - 1,380 of 1,465 Posts
First long story short; found this black beauty from Sweden last summer, new & undriven, sitting lonely in dealer showroom just begging to be bought so after checking the ad about every day then I couldn't resist and had to make a deal with the wondeful chaps there and a good deal it certainly was so why not :).

Today took the V60 P* for a small 300km spin with my wife on a hottest day of the summer here so far. Sometimes it's just quite nice to drive something you won't get to see here often as back then Volvo Cars Finland was too cheap to have any of the 2015/16 and 2017/18 Polestars for sale but the idea of having one always seemed to be stuck in my head no matter what and me being stubborn one.. well, anyway can't complain at all now ;).

It's always nice to hear people stop and compliment on our cars. Who have you encountered lately guys? I just had a guy stop me at Starbucks this morning admiring the v60 and he said his 16 yr old son wanted an old red tuned up longroof. He said, "****! Really?! That's what I liked at his age!"

Installed the braided stainless steel brake hose kit from Elevate followed by a full flush for some Motul 600.
Automotive fuel system Motor vehicle Automotive tire Gas Auto part

Automotive tire Vehicle brake Motor vehicle Tread Bumper

Got my new summer wheels on. Savini SV-F2 20x8.5 ET45 on 245/35 Goodyear Eagle F1

Sent from my CLT-L29 using Tapatalk
Those your car have the OEM front mud flaps and the side skirt or is that the little black plastic eyelash that comes pre-install from the manufacture.

I have the OEM mudflaps on both front and rear. The rear you have to modify slightly

Sent from my LE2123 using Tapatalk
Thanks!! And sorry for the incoherent question. Thanks for deciphering what I was trying to ask you. I should avoid writing and asking questions after midnight.

We went on a 200 mile round trip in the 2015, 16,000 mile pampered V60 Polestar in pretty poor weather conditions; heavy rain and high winds. The car's past hyperchondriac nature appeared again in the first 20 miles. Low tyre pressure ( manually checked and all OK; message has now gone), radar blocked ( pressed "OK" and it's gone), BLIS and CTA service required, pressed "OK" and that disappeared as well. I'm getting to the point of ignoring all messages; I'll keep the car as it is so nice to drive. I'll connect it to a code reader tomorrow, I expect all I'll get is the faulty aircon humidity sensor message. An useless component in the UK !

installed Skid Pkate…Genuine Volvo 31370000 Protective Plate, 4-cylinder.

We went on a 200 mile round trip in the 2015, 16,000 mile pampered V60 Polestar in pretty poor weather conditions; heavy rain and high winds. The car's past hyperchondriac nature appeared again in the first 20 miles. Low tyre pressure ( manually checked and all OK; message has now gone), radar blocked ( pressed "OK" and it's gone), BLIS and CTA service required, pressed "OK" and that disappeared as well. I'm getting to the point of ignoring all messages; I'll keep the car as it is so nice to drive. I'll connect it to a code reader tomorrow, I expect all I'll get is the faulty aircon humidity sensor message. An useless component in the UK !
Does no-one else have these issues ?

Does no-one else have these issues ?
I definitely don't - but then again I have about 41k miles on it and I'm in Silicon Valley, so the coldest it gets during the day is mid 40 degrees F.

1,361 - 1,380 of 1,465 Posts