SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1221 - 1240 of 1349 Posts

·
Registered
2,348 Posts

·
Registered
845 Posts
Did the do88/TDI/Elevate spliter/xc60 grill last night. Works well, decent bit stronger. Grill and splitter make front look soooo much better.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Can you tell me how to get into the sideview mirror to replace the bulbs with LED? Which LED bulbs fit in there?
Get a long flat head screw driver with a small tip, then tilt the side mirror up as far as it goes to create a gap between mirror and side mirror housing. With a flash light look for a small notch on the bottom housing of the side mirror once the mirror is up and slide the tip of screwdriver into notch. That notch holds the tabs for the light housing, but pushing tip of screwdriver into the notch will release the tabs on sideview mirror light housing and walla released.

I use these for my front and rear overhead consoles and side mirrors (8 bulbs), no resistor needed, no faint glow when turned off.
http://www.powerbulbs.com/us/product...arm-white-twin

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
Get a long flat head screw driver with a small tip, then tilt the side mirror up as far as it goes to create a gap between mirror and side mirror housing. With a flash light look for a small notch on the bottom housing of the side mirror once the mirror is up and slide the tip of screwdriver into notch. That notch holds the tabs for the light housing, but pushing tip of screwdriver into the notch will release the tabs on sideview mirror light housing and walla released.

I use these for my front and rear overhead consoles and side mirrors (8 bulbs), no resistor needed, no faint glow when turned off.
http://www.powerbulbs.com/us/product...arm-white-twin
Thanks!

·
Registered
375 Posts
Changed the transmission fluid at 30k KM. Most likely the last DIY service for the year with temps taking a nose dive.
Fluid looks worn with no distinct smell; off to analysis it goes (bottom left). 2 drains later it looks practically new (top center).

·
Registered
219 Posts
I purchased the 20" black OEM Polestar rims that are found on the 2018 Polestar models and had the windows tinted ceramic 38%.

Attachments

·
Registered
7,198 Posts
I recently did the following to my 2017 S60 Polestar:

1) Purchased 20" Black OEM Polestar Rims (Found on the 2018 Polestar Models)
2) Installed an Elevate Rear Sway Bar
3) Had the windows tinted - Ceramic 38%
View attachment 45569
Looks great! Any plans for your stock wheels? :)

·
Registered
219 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
My good buddy and fellow Swedespeed member Puredrive07 detailed my P* to prepare it for the harsh winter. Detail included paint correction and ceramic coating!

·
Registered
92 Posts
Looks fantastic!!

·
Registered
219 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
I tried the car in the "secret" sport plus mode. Other than shift points doesnt seem to make any difference in performance.

Does anybody know whats actually different about sport+ other than the higher shift points ?

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
I tried the car in the "secret" sport plus mode. Other than shift points doesnt seem to make any difference in performance.

Does anybody know whats actually different about sport+ other than the higher shift points ?
I’ve never heard of “secret” Sport+. Is this actually a thing?

·
Registered
219 Posts
I’ve never heard of “secret” Sport+. Is this actually a thing?
Yes, I've tried it and it works. You need to turn off your traction control then follow the instructions below.

·
Registered
219 Posts
I purchased the OEM carbon fiber front splitter and had it installed on my 2017 S60 Polestar today.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Installed the same on my V60 RD 2015.15
Puxs to come!

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
165 Posts
Installed the same on my V60 RD 2015.15
Puxs to come!

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk