SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
10761 - 10780 of 10811 Posts

·
Registered
2004 V70 T5M -- 2019 V90CC T6
3,045 Posts
I weirdly think it looks cool - it's different

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk
'01 XC70s V70 XCs had this two-tone style. Reminds me of the whole scandi-grey and dark taupe interior experience in those cars lol

Reactions: P80longroofdad

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
I need to swap my wheel to a three spoke Sport before I go in...
...that is, if these idiots here ever find my car as being part of the recall

·
Registered
18,346 Posts

·
Registered
2,658 Posts
Hopefully I don't have the compressor oil issue -- seeking answers online to that was like trying to find answers to what oil weight and brand is best for a car ... And, yes, only imagined the braking and thanks, not bad for 275K, right? Aiming to keep the XC for many more years for utility / trips / snow but switch to an EV for daily drives (the VW id 4 perhaps, test drove the Recharge but its significantly more expensive).

You'll be fine. Just let it sit upright for a day or two before plugging it in. Many fridges/freezers state this in the manual.

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
You'll be fine. Just let it sit upright for a day or two before plugging it in. Many fridges/freezers state this in the manual.
Second this … did this to three different fridges. All worked for 10 + years. 24h sitting upright, indoors, after transport sideways.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
Came out of work today to find a parking buddy next to me, a P3 P* V60. Never seen it before - not that I spend much time in the office anymore.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Reactions: tabormeister

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Thanks TGO and Oliovlov-- makes me feel better as it was a rushed situation and had to take it then and there. After getting it up then off of the roof, I think I deserve to set myself sideways while the fridge then stands upright for a day or two.
Don’t forget to lubricate whilst sideways …

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
V70 02/2007 auxiliary heater with all start/stop options Billstein B12 kit Xc90 brakes abl retrofit
182 Posts
Picked up a brand new abl-xenon headlight for the driversside. I made a seller a very low bid, but he accepted it..:eek:
Had the passengers side and the mirror renewed by my insurance when I hit a pigeon 2 years ago.
Automotive parking light Car Vehicle Grille Automotive lighting

Automotive side-view mirror Vehicle Hood Automotive tire Automotive lighting
Automotive tire Font Material property Monochrome photography Tints and shades

Camera lens Reflex camera Digital camera Camera accessory Audio equipment

Automotive parking light Automotive lighting Hood Motor vehicle Automotive design

Automotive parking light Car Automotive lighting Hood Motor vehicle

Car Motor vehicle Vehicle Automotive lighting Grille
Automotive parking light Grille Vehicle Wheel Car

Automotive parking light Grille Car Automotive lighting Hood

·
Registered
2,658 Posts
Picked up a brand new abl-xenon headlight for the driversside. I made a seller a very low bid, but he accepted it..:eek:
Had the passengers side and the mirror renewed by my insurance when I hit a pigeon 2 years ago.

Looks like you sent the pigeon back in time lol

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Lovely…coldest day yet and THIS is the day my car decides to burst a power steering hose. Nice. Aint no way I’m crawling under there right now…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ah man…finally worked up the courage to face the cold and take a closer look. F me. The leak is coming from one of the two lines that are part of the rack itself. Well, I guess the only bit of good news is that I’ve done a rack replacement before so at least I know what I’m in for!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
Got a wing for Ruby! Have to get it painted (currently Sapphire) and installed — thinking of doing it in late spring so that the salt and crap doesn't get on fresh paint.

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Ordered a vida drive finally! Excited to start w a tune in a month or two.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Exocet
10761 - 10780 of 10811 Posts