SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

9761 - 9780 of 9832 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,698 Posts
Traversed the state of OH diagonally from the NW to the SE tonight. 330 uneventful miles.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
You're probably in my neck of the woods.

·
Registered
3,424 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,698 Posts
Possibly. In the Athens area.

Oh, I forgot Ohio went that far South. So maybe not as close as I imagined. 😅 LOL

·
Registered
2004 V70 T5M
2,338 Posts
In the process of replacing speakers.
If anyone was wondering, this is the difference between High Performance and Premium front speakers:

·
Registered
13,479 Posts
Traversed the state of OH diagonally from the NW to the SE tonight. 330 uneventful miles.

Never been to Athens. Several of my co-workers went to OU.

Today I replaced the fuel door hinge and hood strut - busy, busy!

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
Saw a white V70 2.4T with gold wheels and an IPD license plate frame at Old Man's Cave in OH.

I highly recommend any of the roads in the Hocking Hills area of OH. Very entertaining, even at the posted 55 MPH speed limit. They are in very good condition. Traffic can be a pain in places.

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
Returned to base tonight. 1587 miles over 11 days, though most of the miles were over 3 days. No need for tools or VIDA - always a good thing. Picked up some goodies from @Chilled Man. 93 octane ran from $3.17 to $3.89 per gallon. Ran through Brood X in western MD this afternoon. Eerie sound, can even hear them at highway speeds with the music at lower levels. Front of car is covered in bugs.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Went up to Gravenhurst to pick up some repair materials to repairs some small cosmetic cracks in the gel coat. Took the new canoe out for a short day trip.
Sweet!!

·
Registered
2004 V70 T5M
2,338 Posts
You guys should’ve seen my intake filter -- shudder to think what I'll find in the cabin one. Lots of pollen? Who knows lol

Reactions: ZZZZZZZ

·
Registered
16,838 Posts
I replaced the ac filter in the house on Sunday. It was like true white noise and then after replacement …. Nothing. Shocking how quickly these things jam up with crap.
Yep. Was replaced October 2019. Joy's of parking under a tree that drops tons of ****.

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
Parked off in oblivion this morning making a grocery run. Two spaces away from a Subie STI, who was in the end space. Come out to find a car parked in between us. Really!?! Get closer and see it's a very nice 96 Subie SVX. I guess I can make an exception.

9761 - 9780 of 9832 Posts