·
Registered
2,070 Posts
I've used it once in my time of owning the car lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Took advantage of the rebates and got Bosch pads and rotors for all four corners. Did the fronts tonight. All went well...except I didn't have time to paint my calipers. Another night...

·
Registered
357 Posts
:thumbup:

One of the best features on my XC, very convenient. It's always powered (even with the key out) unlike the other outlets in the vehicle.
I did this as well but The socket doesn't have power. I put the right fuse and relay in but nothing yet is there a trick to it? I thought it would power right up.

·
Registered
5,056 Posts
Get a multimeter and test for voltage and ground at the fuse, relay, and socket. Could be your appliance isn't working.

Being that mine is always powered I'm pretty sure there is no relay, but I've not checked.

·
Registered
732 Posts
I did this as well but The socket doesn't have power. I put the right fuse and relay in but nothing yet is there a trick to it? I thought it would power right up.
Did you add a shunt in the RSH3 slot? There's no relay to add as far as I could tell.

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
That is my dream xc now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
453 Posts

She got a beautiful new singing voice

·
Registered
394 Posts
I just ordered a crap ton of parts for mine. I will be updating with updates very soon.

·
Registered
732 Posts
Slapped on some spare Yakima bars+RailGrabs and Comets from my old S70:

·
Registered
398 Posts
wagonfan00 got me off my a-se, and I blacked out the waterfall grill.

An hour with masking tape, 220 grit paper and some flat black TremClad, and it now looks the business. :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
db130, the V70 looks great with the Comets! Got any other pics?

·
Registered
5,056 Posts
Finished my data logging session for my Stage 3 Hilton Tune :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: Now to book the dyno.

Don't have time to write a full review, the tune runs great, boost is stable, power is predictable, and fueling is safe. I'll post up more when I get a chance.

·
Registered
732 Posts
db130, the V70 looks great with the Comets! Got any other pics?
Thank you, I took another photo today at the work parking lot before heading home

·
Registered
394 Posts
db130, car looks good! Looks just like mine, minus the wheels and rack.

·
Registered
394 Posts
Just purchased all of this:

Suspension rebuild will commence next week.

·
Registered
453 Posts
We need a RVA GTG, ive been in touch with VA2GXB about making it out to Cars & Coffee soon. Im tired of always being the only Volvo. Oh, and nice pile of goodies you have there

·
Registered
394 Posts
I have been wanting to get out to Car & Coffee, but I just always see to have plans with the family on those particular Saturdays. Are you there every event? I may very well make a point of getting out there once my suspension it done.

21 - 40 of 8495 Posts