SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

21 - 40 of 16019 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Brand new bumper, grille, and winglets today!

·
Registered
122 Posts
Replaced my power steering fluid reservoir and my siphon hose.

·
Registered
1,822 Posts

·
Registered
935 Posts

Installed some spacers. 10mm up front and 15 in the back. Changed the look more than expected, but I love it!

·
Registered
2,841 Posts
Stared at in the garage (right next to the ///M). I drive a company SUV during the week.

·
Registered
11,628 Posts

·
Registered
3,366 Posts
1. Put summer wheels/tires back on the R last night. It was 56 degrees F yesterday and forecast calls for upper 30s and low 40s for the next week and little/no precipitation. After that, mid 30s. I was tired of wasting/shredding my winter tires (Blizzak WS60). This winter has sucked plums! Where is the snow?!?!
2. Oil change last night.
3. Worked on a sticking caliper last night - a result of my bad wheel bearing.
4. Lost passenger side moose decal this morning. Guess I have to drive slower (I wonder what their speed rating is?) and order some replacements... It was on last night, but noticed it was gone this morning when I gave it a quick wash (soapy pressure wash). Thankfully, have a spare one in the garage.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Bought new strutbearings, xc90 spring seats, xc70 reinforced front rear bushings from the local volvo dealer. Ordered powerflex for the front lca bushing. Still don't have all.. New ball joints and tie rods would be nice to change when everything else is being changed.

And TME springs in the same time.. IPD sways is aldready bought..

Expensive but when all is done i hope it will run like a queen again. :) NO engine mods until suspension and brakes is perfect.

·
Registered
393 Posts
So over on my Nissan forum they have this thread, and basically the thread is so you can post what you installed today, if you washed her. Painted the calipers, did a tune up... Whatever!!! Lol new shift knob ect.. It's a really kool thread over there so I decided to start one here
Don't we already have a thread similar to this?

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
1. Put summer wheels/tires back on the R last night. It was 56 degrees F yesterday and forecast calls for upper 30s and low 40s for the next week and little/no precipitation. After that, mid 30s. I was tired of wasting/shredding my winter tires (Blizzak WS60). This winter has sucked plums! Where is the snow?!?!
2. Oil change last night.
3. Worked on a sticking caliper last night - a result of my bad wheel bearing.
4. Lost passenger side moose decal this morning. Guess I have to drive slower (I wonder what their speed rating is?) and order some replacements... It was on last night, but noticed it was gone this morning when I gave it a quick wash (soapy pressure wash). Thankfully, have a spare one in the garage.
Decided to throw my 18's on as well. I give up on winter.

Compound and polish today after a hand car wash place ruined my paint.

How much did they charge you for the detail, if you don't mind me asking.

·
Registered
1,822 Posts
Ordered some 18x8 OZ Ultraleggeras for the R :)

Reducing unsprung & rotational mass FTW!

·
Registered
1,822 Posts
Lol. Doesn't he usually delete his own posts?

I'm still just learning about performance caRs but saving weight at the wheels seems like a simple and effective mod that can improve so much more that just HP performance.

·
Registered
11,628 Posts
I'm still just learning about performance caRs but saving weight at the wheels seems like a simple and effective mod that can improve so much more that just HP performance.
Now you need some two-piece rotors.

21 - 40 of 16019 Posts